Today, Babbitt and Mars Finance announced that they will jointly participate in the "POW'ER 2019 Global Blockchain Developers Conference" as the chief cooperative media. The two sides will cooperate in the topic setting, guest invitation, media reports and conference investment. . "We hope to work with Babbitt and other peers to make it a benchmarking summit with global influence." Mars Finance co-founder Shang Silin revealed that "POW'ER 2019 Global Blockchain Developers Conference" will be held in August. It was held in Beijing from 20 to 22, and the venue of the meeting was initially scheduled for the third phase of the International Trade. The conference will invite 1,500 industry first-line developers to participate in the discussion of blockchain technology and new technology trends, applications and experiments in the digital economy, artificial intelligence, and Internet of Things.
It is reported that the current design issues of the conference have covered the main blockchain research and development and application services such as public chain, privacy protection, DeFi, Staking, DEX, lightning network, cross-chain technology, computing power upgrade, DApp, data security, distributed storage, etc. field. At the same time, taking the opportunity of the combination of blockchain and other emerging technology fields, the organization will discuss how to integrate technologies such as Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, cloud computing and big data into the new generation digital economy.
- SIBC Lands in Qiantang New District, Hangzhou, Builds Asian Blockchain Project Bridgehead
- Share | Blockchain Governance Proposal
- Babbitt column | Inciting oligarchy intermediary: blockchain + finance (below)
- Are Bitcoin miners still mining in 2140?
- 5G Chain Network - New Era Spark Program (Funding) Rural Revitalization Closed Meeting is about to be held
- Zhongxiang Bit is strict: no blockchain technology team can make it without 50 people