Today, Babbitt and Mars Finance announced that they will jointly participate in the "POW'ER 2019 Global Blockchain Developers Conference" as the chief cooperative media. The two sides will cooperate in the topic setting, guest invitation, media reports and conference investment. . "We hope to work with Babbitt and other peers to make it a benchmarking summit with global influence." Mars Finance co-founder Shang Silin revealed that "POW'ER 2019 Global Blockchain Developers Conference" will be held in August. It was held in Beijing from 20 to 22, and the venue of the meeting was initially scheduled for the third phase of the International Trade. The conference will invite 1,500 industry first-line developers to participate in the discussion of blockchain technology and new technology trends, applications and experiments in the digital economy, artificial intelligence, and Internet of Things.
It is reported that the current design issues of the conference have covered the main blockchain research and development and application services such as public chain, privacy protection, DeFi, Staking, DEX, lightning network, cross-chain technology, computing power upgrade, DApp, data security, distributed storage, etc. field. At the same time, taking the opportunity of the combination of blockchain and other emerging technology fields, the organization will discuss how to integrate technologies such as Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, cloud computing and big data into the new generation digital economy.
- Viewpoint | In 2020, blockchain is a thing to do if you lose money
- 180 ° transformation! The General Manager of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) believes that the central bank's digital currency may open up new possibilities
- YeeCo Guo Bin: Blockchain + 5G, how to unlock the new scene of the Internet of Everything 丨 Chain Node AMA
- Where did the supplies go? Questions that Wuhan Red Cross cannot answer, blockchain can
- Looking at the 2019 blockchain from the industrial and commercial information: the number of registrations dropped by 20% from the previous month. Many state-owned enterprises and listed companies incorporated the blockchain into their business scope.
- Foreign media views | Digital RMB is ushering in a golden stage, the People's Bank of China actively promotes legal digital currency