Bitcoin once broke through the $13,000 mark and rose 4.05% in 24 hours.
Bitcoin quickly rose today (July 10), with prices breaking through $13,000, reaching $13098, up 4.05% in 24 hours, and a market capitalization of $231.2 billion. According to the market, Bitcoin opened its uptrend channel at 8: 00 today, and the price began to show an upward trend from 12,543 US dollars. In 1 hour, it broke through the 12,600, 12,700, 12,800 and 12,900 US dollars, and the bullish power was highlighted.
After the stabilization of $12,900, Bitcoin continued to rise, and continued to test the $13,000 mark, and finally stood above $13,000 at 10:05, the highest since June 28. From the perspective of the entire cryptocurrency market, the rise in Bitcoin has not boosted other mainstream cryptocurrencies. According to the data, among the top ten mainstream cryptocurrencies, only the BSV showed a slight increase (up 1.61%), and other cryptocurrencies fell to varying degrees. As of press time, Bitcoin offers $13017, up 3.65% in 24 hours.
- The most legendary bitcoin mining machine: once the moon landing hero
- Venture capital tycoon Palihapitiya: cryptocurrency is the only and best hedge against traditional finance
- 40% of the altcoin losses exceed 90%, can BTC return to 12000 to drive the market?
- Central bank officials: Libra must be regulated, and RMB convertible can resist erosion
- China began to develop WeChat cryptocurrency?
- Market Analysis: The result of a fierce and multi-air battle will determine the trend of key trends
- IBM Blockchain Vice President: World Wire supports stable currency IBM does not issue assets
- Zhou Xiaochuan: Libra predicts that there will be a strong global currency in the future. China should plan ahead.
- Swiss blueprint: talking about Facebook Libra and decentralization
- The popularity of bitcoin is increasing international liquidity