According to relevant media reports, on July 9, Xie Ping, vice chairman of the Standing Committee of China Financial Forty Forum and Professor of Wudaokou Finance College of Tsinghua University, said in the speech that if 1 billion people use Calibra wallet, the traffic portal is the blockchain. The popularity of technology.
In addition, it advises China on Libra if it:
- Comment: Blockchain and Red Flag Act
- Babbitt column | How to identify the liar of the currency circle?
- Ling listening 2020: the first time in the New Year's speech talks about the sense of certainty, chaos is not the abyss is the ladder
- Vitalik: Casper FFG and Casper CBC's Yu Qing Complex
- Perspectives | The impact of digital assets on the global hosting market
- The head of Libra’s letter to the US Senate: accepting anti-money laundering supervision
1. China should actively participate in the activities of international organizations such as IMF/BIS on digital currency regulation and strive to play a role in it.
2. Consider allowing Chinese companies to participate in the Libra Association.
3. China can combine the results of the Central Bank's Digital Money Institute, CBDC, to encourage companies to participate in digital currency research and applications, and gradually build a digital currency ecosystem.
4. For Chinese residents with Facebook accounts and foreign currency credit cards, it is almost impossible to ban them from using Libra technology. It should be clear that Libra is not an ICO, ITO or other virtual currency.
5. It is currently possible to ban the exchange of RMB and Libra (sales and sales) and wait for the specific regulatory rules of Libra in the United States or G7. Can be used as a prohibition clause for anti-money laundering.
6. Because Libra is a stable currency, the price fluctuations are small, it does not add value itself, and the circulation can be increased continuously; therefore, it is unlikely that Libra will be used as an illegal fundraising target.
7. The use of Libra will greatly facilitate hundreds of millions of people to open blockchain application apps or accounts. We want to encourage domestic commercial banks and financial institutions to use blockchain technology.