From the average transaction amount in the figure, with the strong rebound of BTC in the near future, the average transaction amount per transaction has also rebounded sharply. The amount of each transaction is large, indicating that the investor's financial strength is very strong. This shows that the main fund is likely to determine the growth potential of the BTC, not small and medium investors.
- EOS daily support appears, but it also needs to pay attention to the market dynamics
- Bitcoin soared nearly 3% in an hour, and Ethereum and Litecoin also followed suit.
- Not only bitcoin! Twitter CEO who is scheduled to invest $10,000 a week in Bitcoin is incorporating more cryptocurrencies into its payment business Square
- Cryptographic currencies such as BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH and EOS may fall further in the short term
- BCH appeared to be pulled up as scheduled, and there is still space available above.
- Andreas Antonopoulos explains the principles in depth: What are mining awards, candidate blocks and coinbase transactions?
In contrast to the performance of the number of active addresses, we see that the number of recent active addresses is not high. At least compared to the previous period is a reduced state. It can be seen that during the short-term BTC rebound, the transaction of a few investors still determines the rebound trend of BTC. It can be said that BTC has entered the stage of shrinking volume. At this stage, small and medium-sized investors have increased their differences on price increases, and the main force is likely to use this opportunity to continue to push prices up. Adjustments will not occur until the BTC accelerates and attracts more investors to take over.
From the change in the number of BTCs with the address number 34xp4vRoCGJym3xR7yCVPFHoCNxv4Twseo, on July 9 and July 10, the number of BTCs increased by 4630 and 91990, totaling as much as 96,620 BTCs. It is worth $1,250 million at a value of $13,000. In other words, this time the price rebound stage, the whale account changes significantly.
From the impact of the account on the price trend, as early as November 17, 2018, as many as 90,000 BTCs were transferred to the account during the period, BTC experienced a unilateral decline in November 2018. This time, the account continues to have a large amount of changes, investors have to pay attention to the impact on the BTC price.
On the positive side, BTC has a net inflow of 96,600. If this is the main short-term sucking signal, investors can pay attention to the chase opportunities of price breakthroughs.
The target of the BTC in the weekly K-line chart is the next Fibonacci 78.6% corresponding to $16,297. Judging from the recent BTC challenge of Fibonacci 61.8%, the pressure level has a greater breakthrough resistance. However, considering that the main force continues to show significant changes in the near future, the BTC target increase is still expected. (CoinNess)