With Bitcoin falling sharply today (July 11), the top ten mainstream currencies have fallen, and the total value of the entire cryptocurrency market has shrunk by more than $30 billion.
NewsBTC analyst Aayush Jindal said BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, EOS, ADA, XRP, TRX, XLM and BNB may fall further in the short term. In addition, the analyst analyzed the recent market conditions of BCH, LTC, and ADA.
- Please ridicule our coins
- Investment management company VanEck: Bitcoin is a great tool for diversifying your portfolio
- The oversold rebound is not strong, BTC is about to face the direction
- Bitcoin Data Weekly | Price breaks 10,000 US dollars, the data on the chain is a new high, "mad cow" strikes?
- 8 exchanges hold more than 1.95 million BTC, direct calls from investors are too dangerous
- Comment: Bitcoin market leading rate will reach 80%, the era of altcoin and hard fork coins has ended
He said that after failing to break the resistance level of $420, BCH began to fall sharply. The price once fell below several important support levels such as 405, 400, 395 and 390 dollars, and even dropped to around $380. Today, the token has fallen below the support level of 370, 360, and 350 dollars, and the price is hovering around 340 dollars.
LTC has fallen below the $112 and $110 support levels, falling more than 11%, and even tested the $105 support level. The important support for the token is around $100, below which it is likely to fall sharply.
Recently, the ADA has fallen below the support levels of 0.0780, 0.0760 and $0.0725, approaching the $0.0700. Affected by the downside of today's broader market, the token is currently trading at around $0.0650.
As of press time, BTC quoted $11,506, down 10.99% for 24 hours; BCH quoted $338, down 18.62% for 24 hours; LTC quoted $101, down $14.59 for 24 hours; TRX quoted $0.028 for $24.45 for 24 hours; ADA quoted 0.064 The dollar fell 15.5% in 24 hours.