- The Singapore Taxation Office exempts the draft of the digital payment token commodity service tax from involving stable currency
- ICO legalization in Australia! Digital cryptocurrency related regulations
- Digital currency can only succeed if it is included in regulation.
- "Crypto World" under the epidemic: analysis report of the digital currency industry in the first quarter of 2020
- A review of the central bank's digital currency research and development process
- The technical route of the central bank's digital currency may have been confirmed, and ICBC shoulders the heavy technical burden
Nornickel Vice President Andrey Bugrov said in an interview with Tass, "The preparation process is quite long, but in any case, we plan to bring this product (digitalization of metal trading) to the market by the end of 2019 and start trading our tokens. ".
Bugrov also said that the token trading plan may create a value of nearly $1 billion, which of course is only a target figure. He pointed out that it is necessary to analyze the market demand for this product, because many factors are not clearly defined, but depend on market conditions.
In March of this year, Vladimir Potanin, CEO of Russian billionaire and Nornikel Vladimir Potanin, revealed that the company plans to deploy cryptocurrency tokens and launch several digital platforms to complete the trading of metal palladium through a Swiss-based palladium fund.
It is said that trading precious metals with tokens will make the transaction more liquid, and participants can more easily sell excess trading volume to third parties than traditional contracts.
Last month, Nornickel partnered with technology giant IBM to launch an educational program to develop digital technologies for experts in the mining and metals industries. The main challenges facing the upcoming education center include the research and development of digital ecosystems in the areas of student training, blockchain and internet of things.
Recently, Austrian steel trading company Alukonigstahl announced that it is developing a blockchain-based steel trade data system called "smart steel." The system is said to provide stakeholders with clear data on steel product sources, accounts and industry standards, as well as information on product performance, processing and deployment.
Currency search: Bitcoin search engine www.btcsearch.com