Recently, the US Fortune magazine released a new list of the world's top 500. In terms of quantity, 129 of the world's top 500 companies came from China this year, surpassing the US's 121 for the first time, achieving a historic breakthrough.
Among them, there are 7 Internet-related companies on the list this year. Except for the new list of Xiaomi, the other 6 rankings have improved from last year, including Jingdong, Alibaba, Tencent, Amazon, and Google from China and the United States. Companies such as Alphabet and Facebook, China Internet companies account for more than half.
This year, the world's top 500 list has a total of 25 new listings and re-listed companies, including 13 new Chinese companies, accounting for more than half of the total. Zhuhai Gree Electric Co., Ltd. (No. 414) and Xiaomi Group (No. 468), which have received much attention from the media and the public, were listed for the first time. The nine-year-old Xiaomi is the youngest company in the world's top 500 in 2019. (Fortune Chinese Network)
- From technology open source to industry connection, Babbitt Academy and Weizhong Bank hold blockchain open course
- Monthly report|"1024 meeting" stimulated the application of blockchain to accelerate the landing, 40% of the project disclosed at the end of October
- In the five directions of the Central Political Bureau's application of blockchain chain, which companies are doing?
- What kind of spark can the smart city and blockchain shine?
- Observation | In the blockchain era, can Shanghai create "BAT"?
- Xinhua News Agency comment: Do not want to put the blockchain in this chanting
PANews found that three of the 13 Chinese companies on the list are closely related to the blockchain industry, namely Xiaomi, China Development Bank and Gree, and all of the 129 companies on the list have 49 different fields. The companies are involved in the blockchain field , compared with three last year, which means that the companies involved in the blockchain have not "fallen" this year.
At the same time, in the past year, the ranks of these top 500 Chinese companies in the field of blockchain are also developing in depth.
PANews inventory specific companies and applications are as follows:
Text | Chyu edit | Tong
Original link: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/T7DanKI2ybaFak0ruETNhQ