The original intention of our Global Ambassadors Program was to hope that community members who are active and capable of leadership in the Wanchain community will gradually gain official recognition. As a result, Wanchain announced the launch of the Global Ambassadors Program, which aims to bring together technical and non-technical talent in the global community.
- BEPAL officially became a member of the Wanchain Galaxy Consensus Ecology, building a Wanwei Chain PoS node ecosystem
- PoS Mine HashQuark Announces Joining Wanchain Galaxy Consensus PoS Node Plan
- The Galaxy Consensus Node plans to add Southeast Asian members - RiveX!
- Admission to Southeast Asian communities, Validators.Online officially joined the Wanchain Galaxy Consensus Node Ecology
- Wanchain Galaxy Consensus Exploration 03 - Blocker Selection Algorithm
- The overall structure and process of Wanchain Galaxy Consensus Exploration
1. The future of any blockchain project depends on the broad participation, strong advocacy and missionary education of community members. One of the key goals of the Global Ambassadors Program is that people can share blockchain knowledge with each other, understand the blockchain industry, and let more people understand the cross-chain and its application prospects.
2. Wanchain has more than 70 employees worldwide. This figure is just the tip of the iceberg compared to the huge community of users. Through technology sharing, online and offline activities, local market promotion, and financial support, we hope to provide assistance to people in the community who actively spread the Wanchain brand and deliver cross-chain value.
What kind of support can Wanchain provide:
1. Resources and financial support. Wanchain is able to provide resources and financial support for local online and offline sharing sessions, seminars and other events organized by the Global Ambassador.
2. The cultivation of professional ability. The Global Ambassadors, based on their own expertise, conduct community work in their country or region to gain expertise and leadership skills. The ambassador's development in Wanchain has no ceiling, and how much it pays to pay off. For outstanding ambassadors, it is expected to become a part-time or even full-time staff of Wanchain.
3. Contact the internal resources of Wanchain. Global ambassadors will have the opportunity to participate in online meetings and meet with Wanchain core personnel to gain an in-depth understanding of Wanchain's direction, product planning and strategic decision making.
4. Participate in the panel discussion. Before the Wanchain product team released various new products such as wallets and browsers, the ambassadors could participate in the internal discussions of the team and be the first to contact the first-hand information of the products and provide valuable advice.
What the ambassador can do for Wanchain:
1. Organize online and offline sharing sessions, seminars and other activities (recommended from Wanchain's activities)
2. Establish a local language online community
3. Modify and improve Wanchain's various documents, tutorials, technical documents and other materials
4. Write blog posts related to Wanchain, cross-chain, galaxy consensus, DeFi, etc. (promising to get paid)
5. Provide creative design related to Wanchain (expected to get paid)
6. Find opportunities to cooperate in the development of Wanchain Ecology
7. Participate in and maintain the existing channels of the community (such as WeChat group)
8. Develop tools that benefit the Wanchain platform (expected to get paid)
9. Give management advice to Wanchain
10. Becoming a leader in forums such as the Global Ambassadors Telegraph Group and preaching to other ambassadors.
How to apply to become a global ambassador?
If you are eager to try your global ambassador program, don't click here to start your application. The Wanchain team will review the application form you submitted. After the review, we will make an in-depth exchange with you by phone (or WeChat).
How long does the global ambassador’s work need to invest each month?
Global ambassadors need to invest at least three hours a month, but the actual working hours of each ambassador will vary according to the content of the work and the actual situation.
Is the job of the global ambassador paid?
This position is voluntary in itself, so there is no salary setting. But the global ambassador will have many opportunities to engage and participate in matters outside of his or her job (as mentioned above, where there is an opportunity to get paid). In addition, for reasonable related activities and meetings, Wanchain will reimburse the ambassador for the activities funded by the ambassador.
As an ambassador, can you do some work not listed above?
of course can. We encourage ambassadors to brainstorm ideas, and any ideas and methods that will help Wanchain's ecology, brand, and influence are expected to be adopted and promoted by Wanchain.
If I can't speak fluent English, can I qualify as a global ambassador?
English will help you integrate into the Wanchain internationalization team and communicate and communicate with other ambassadors around the world. But we don't ask you to be very fluent in English or even reach your native language level. Because the ultimate goal of the Global Ambassadors Program is to develop local communities, we are more interested in the ability of your native language or local language.
If you have any questions, please feel free to communicate and communicate with Wanchain's Global Telegraph Group or China WeChat Group.
Wanchain is an asset cross-chain + privacy protection + smart contract. The three characteristics create a cross-chain digital asset infrastructure platform to de-centralize the connection and value exchange of different blockchain networks, allowing any individual and organization to be based on Wanchain. Create a decentralized app. As the first cross-chain between Bitcoin, Ethereum and ERC20, Wanwei Chain is fully promoting the development of a fully decentralized PoS consensus mechanism. On March 31, North America officially released the Yellow Book of Galaxy Consensus Technology. The test plan has been fully launched and will be officially launched on the main website by the end of 2019. At the same time, Wanwei Chain teamed up with Telefónica and RIVETZ, Europe's largest mobile operators, to provide blockchain-based mobile security solutions. According to the plan, Wanchain will gradually realize the cross-chain connection with the main public chain and alliance chain of the industry. Wanchain adopts a global ecological operation and currently has offices in Beijing, China, Austin, USA and London, UK.
For more information about Wanchain, please check the official website:
You can also view project progress information through Medium: