(Source: Pixabay )
- How does blockchain change the banking industry? A complete overview of the blockchain path of state-owned banks
- What do you feel after entering the blockchain?
- Video|"8"" domain name circle "Buffett" Dai Yue: not enough cognition, is to make leek
- Half-moon talk: blockchain is favored at the same time, be wary of the "leek reaper" come back
- Review Ethereum 2019: speak with data
- Zhejiang Provincial Network Information Office issued implementation opinions, 16 regulations to help blockchain information service management
In March 2019, technology giant Samsung launched the online Dapp store Blockchain Keystore, which has grown from the first four to the current seven. The first four DApps included a password wallet, a game, a social media app and a billing app, while the new DApp included a range of products from social media app Anpan to entertainment app The Hunters.
Samsung is far ahead in the field of encryption. With the release of the Galaxy S10 mobile phone this year, Samsung became one of the first large companies to focus on encryption product development.
Samsung said in a statement:
We have developed and released a blockchain wallet, and other mobile phone companies have no similar actions.
Samsung is currently optimizing its wallet capabilities to cope with future market competition. Its wallet system only allows storage based on Ethereum ERC-20 tokens and agreements.
Samsung’s biggest rival, Apple, has yet to release its wallet. However, in June of this year, Apple released the iOS 13 "CryptoKit", which indicates that Apple will adopt cryptocurrency in the near future.
Last month, LG registered the “ThinQ Wallet” trademark. Market insiders believe that this is the foundation of the encryption wallet and ecosystem. According to the trademark description, ThinQ Wallet will provide trading, settlement and e-money services.
Another competitor of Samsung, Huawei, did not develop an encryption wallet. In May this year, Huawei said:
“There is no plan to install an encrypted wallet on a smartphone because the Chinese government has not authorized it.”
It can be said that Samsung started slowly. There are only 30 comments on Dapp products in its blockchain keystore. In contrast, Google Play Store has thousands of reviews.