On August 9th, Huawei held the 2019 Huawei Developer Conference in Dongguan Songshan Lake Headquarters, officially releasing a new distributed operating system: Hongmeng!
- Comment: Regulatory sandbox and blockchain coexist and help innovation
- Learning | Blockchain Governance Design Framework: Prysm Wheel
- Top 10 hidden dangers that every novice should know before holding an encrypted asset
- Talking about the Application and Future of Smart Contract
- Token is the window to enter Web3? Get a close look at the commercial microcosm of token economics
- Comment: What people need is "consensus" for outbreak data
It is worth noting that in the introduction of Yu Chengdong, the word “distributed” was mentioned dozens of times.
So what is the "distributed" of the blockchain?
The first thing to understand is what is the blockchain.
In a narrow sense, a blockchain is a chained data structure in which data blocks are sequentially connected in a chronological order, and cryptographically guaranteed non-tamperable and unforgeable distributed ledgers.
Broadly speaking, blockchain is a distributed infrastructure model that combines distributed data storage, point-to-point transmission, consensus mechanism, and encryption algorithms.
The distribution in the blockchain can be understood from the following three aspects:
1. Distributed information distribution and transmission : Each node participating in the system can initiate information, and each participating node can exchange information with neighboring nodes, and publicly transmit valuable information throughout the network.
Second, distributed accounting : each participating system node can complete the workload setting according to the consensus mechanism, the database can be obtained, and the records can be traced back, but can not be falsified.
Third, distributed storage : After distributed accounting, adding a timestamp to the processing of recorded information will generate block data. After the network is broadcast, it will be formed in the blockchain, and each node can choose to store it completely. The data is part of the data. Moreover, each node can have a complete real-time update of local data storage.
Therefore, Huawei's Hongmeng distributed operating system does not use blockchain technology . Although Hongmeng did not adopt blockchain technology, the attention of blockchain has been heating up day by day. Nowadays, both listed companies and Internet giants have already early Into the blockchain industry, it has gradually begun to apply to its own industrial system. I believe that in the near future, the blockchain will open a new era!
In addition, Yu Chengdong also announced a number of data sets in the conference. In the context of trade wars, Huawei still maintained rapid growth, and the global mobile phone market share ranked second in the world. Yu Chengdong, who has always been surprisingly speaking, is very "real sincerity": "But this year it will become the world's number one, I am afraid I can't do it."
Come on, Huawei! Come on, Hong Meng!