On August 18, Xinhua News Agency was authorized to issue the "Opinions of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China on Supporting Shenzhen's Pioneering Demonstration Zone with Chinese Characteristics" (hereinafter referred to as "Opinions"). The "Opinions" proposed to support the innovative application of digital currency research and mobile payment in Shenzhen.
This is the first time the central government has clearly defined Shenzhen's position in digital currency innovation research. From 1979 to the present, Shenzhen has grown from a small fishing village to a special economic zone to a member of the Dawan District of Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao. Now it has become a pioneering demonstration area for socialism with Chinese characteristics. Each round of development is jointly promoted by a number of major efforts. The digital currency research and the innovative application of mobile payment have also been included in the planning of this round of development, becoming the goal and kinetic energy of the development of Shenzhen's new stage.
According to the 21st Century Business Herald, the GDP data of the 20-city financial industry in the first half of the year found that the value-added scale of the financial industry in the first half of the year and the added value of the financial industry accounted for the two indicators of GDP. Shenzhen is in third place, second only to Beijing and Shanghai. Ground.
- PwC Kris Kersey: Autonomous network formed by the integration of AI, Internet of Things, and blockchain is a promising future
- Experts say that the blockchain is in the 2.0 phase of four aspects to empower the manufacturing industry
- Viewpoint: The blockchain situation is always erratic, because its origin has a great relationship with the hacker culture
- R3 CEO David Roth: Facebook's approach to Libra is simply "naive and stupid"
- The central bank's digital currency DCEP is about to be piloted. What can it bring us?
- Analysis: A Brief Discussion on the Loss of Developers in Ethereum
Shenzhen's GDP in 2018 exceeded 2.4 trillion yuan, ranking third in the country and 22.1 billion yuan higher than Hong Kong. It has become the number one city in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau.
Judging from the development situation in Shenzhen in recent years, it is not difficult to understand why the “first demonstration zone” is this city.
If we really want to understand the combination of Shenzhen and digital currency, we must return to the overall development strategy proposed in the Opinions.
Digital currency research is attributed to the modern industrial system and stands in it.
The opinions supporting Shenzhen's digital currency research and mobile payment innovation applications are attributed to the development goal of “accelerating the construction of a modern industrial system”.
(part of the "Opinions")