Ethereum will become the first public chain of the Hyperledger Alliance
According to Coindesk's August 22 report, if the Hyperledger Open Source Alliance Technical Steering Committee approves the use of ConsenSys' Pantheon project, Ethereum may become the first public chain of the superbook.
(Source: Pixabay )
Pantheon is a suite of Ethereum-based services developed by the ConsenSys 50-person engineering team PegaSys. Its Ethereum client is built on Java and is used to develop enterprise applications with features such as privacy and licensing.
- Sudden! Multiple platforms BTC and ETH were pinned, but some people were unexpectedly rich.
- Read the consensus mechanism of blockchain in one article
- Bitcoin welcomes the new outbreak window? This policy has spawned the need for trillions of funds to be shuffled.
On August 8, the proposal was issued in the form of a super-book email. If the proposal is accepted, Pantheon will be renamed Hyperledger Besu (Besu is a base or foundation in Japan). At the same time, the Pantheon protocol will be placed under Hyperledger and will be added to blockchain projects such as IBM's Hyperledger Fabric and Intel's Hyperledger Sawtooth.
However, it is worth noting that Pantheon will be the first public blockchain project to be added to the super-book "package project", which means that the Pantheon code will be posted on the super-book-specific GitHub page and participate in the The project's developers are open.
Patheon runs on Ethereum public networks, private networks and test networks such as Rinkeby, Ropsten and Rli.
In August last year, Ethereum smart contract machine Burrow joined the super-book. In addition, the Superbooks Alliance has worked with the Enterprise Ethernet Alliance to develop common standards in the area of blockchain.
Last month, R3, the blockchain competitor of the Superbook, announced the opening of a large-scale recruitment, expansion of the London office and the opening of a second engineering center.
- Overstock's bitcoin fan CEO is gone, the departure statement does not forget to call the blockchain
- Bitland's confidential data outflow: 600,000 new mining machines in half a year, with a valuation of 12 billion US dollars
- Paying wages in cryptocurrency? In fact, many people have already done this.
- Panic Index burst: When Bitcoin is $3,000, everyone is not so confused.
- Bollinger Band Creator: The Bitcoin market is like the early stock market and is still bottoming out.
- PoS replaces the PoW tide, but some domestic mine pools have heard the sound of boycott
- Morgan Creek CEO Anthony Pompiano: Bitcoin only takes 10 years to become the protagonist of G7