[Inter-Chain Pulse News] On August 27th, the 2019 China International Intelligent Industry Expo (referred to as “Zhibo”) blockchain summit forum was held in Chongqing, and the inter-chain pulse was invited to be exhibited. At the meeting, the CCID blockchain released the "2018-2019 China Blockchain Business Environment Assessment Annual Report", which pointed out the development of the business chain in the major urban blockchains in China and proposed to optimize the urban blockchain camp in China. Suggestions for the business environment.
- The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology has promoted the development of blockchain, and the Hong Kong Securities Regulatory Commission issued a regulatory framework for virtual asset transactions.
- Bitcoin developers: 51% of attacks are not terrible, terrible is the disregard of decentralization
- Tencent Research Institute: 6 core analysis of contract law of crypto assets and smart contracts
- What do you feel after entering the blockchain?
- Failed to pay 500,000 bitcoins, CSW violated the settlement agreement, litigation restarted
- Alliance Chain Player Consensus: Take orders, card position, live, there is still a long way to go!
This article is issued for the [inter-chain pulse], please indicate the source!