According to Cointelegraph's recent news, since 2010, Bitcoin's investment performance has surpassed that of mainstream Internet companies, with revenues higher than 338,433,233%. On August 27th, the blockchain magazine Clock Journal CEO and Twitter user Crypto Godfather shared the relevant data.
(Source: Pixabay )
- Increase the cost of operating gas, Istanbul upgrade will destroy nearly 680 smart contracts on Arago
- Zimbabwe exchange Golix is closed, CEO loses bitcoin wallet password
- Detailed AirSwap Smart Contract Vulnerability: User assets can be maliciously eaten by attackers?
- Central Bank Governor Yi Gang: There is no timetable for the launch of digital currency (with full text of the speech)
- How does the blockchain drive the decentralized network and count those blockchain projects that fit into Web 3.0?
- BTC's volatility is low, and the market is changing
Bitcoin prices soar
Bitcoin's price data dates back to March 2010, when BitcoinMarket.com, the industry's first exchange, has closed down.
At that time, the price of Bitcoin was only $0.003. Compared to the current price of $100,000, it is an astronomical appreciation. In the same period, even the most lucrative investment in the Internet company's listing, the online advertising platform The Trade Desk, "only" achieved 1317% of profits.
In the six years from April 2013 to the present, Bitcoin's price on CoinMarketCap has risen by 7,420%. If the bitcoin price is first recorded, then the historical high of the winter of 2017 will increase by 666,666,567%.
Bitcoin VS. Stocks, French coins
In July, according to the Daily Telegraph, the Bitcoin Trust of the Grayscale Digital Asset Management Company appreciated nearly 300% during the year, far exceeding the US Standard & Poor's 500 Index (18.7%) and the Dow Jones Global Index (12.9%). Mainstream investment.
In the same month, internal grayscale research showed that in May this year, when the US-China trade tensions intensified, Bitcoin had appreciated 47%, becoming the best performing asset in the same period, and in stark contrast to the weakness of the renminbi.