According to Cointelegraph, on August 29th, although the price of Bitcoin fell below $10,000 again, industry investor Mike Novogratz said there is no reason to doubt the bull market in 2019.
(Source: nicepik )
Novogratz: Bitcoin has gone up a lot
On August 29th, the founder of commercial bank Galaxy Digital said on Bloomberg Television that despite the sideways trend of bitcoin this week, Bitcoin still rose more than 200% this year.
- XRP volume breaks through, mainstream currency quotes start
- $8.5 million! US Securities and Exchange Commission fines fraud
- Yesterday Bitcoin computing power plummeted 30%? The actual situation is not that simple
- Is ETH changing from digital oil to digital currency, is this really feasible?
- Zhongan Technology Wu Xiaochuan: Blockchain+ composite technology can better protect data privacy
- Twitter Featured: How does the industry big V look at the current bitcoin investment?
Bitcoin differs from the altcoin market in that it has a wider investor base.
At the beginning of this year, the price of bitcoin was $3,800, and now it is $10,200, which has more than doubled. It has experienced a huge rise, and I think the current trend is to consolidate its price.
The agency "is lining up to enter the market"
Just a few hours after Novogratz made the above remarks, the Bitcoin market suddenly fell and fell by $500 in just a few minutes.
Although there is no single factor that can trigger a huge shift in market sentiment, this has happened many times in recent months. As Cointelegraph has previously reported, margin trading is considered to be a major factor in the sudden change in BTC/USD prices.
As of press time, the average price of Bitcoin was slightly higher than $9,400, a decrease of 6.3%.
However, for Novogratz, the influx of institutions into the bitcoin market will help Bitcoin enter the next bull market.
Those who make long-term decisions are making sure they can do bitcoin custodial services and they are queuing for admission.
Novogratz was known for predicting a permanent bull market for Bitcoin. In August of this year, he said that the global macroeconomic turmoil will become a favorable factor in promoting the price increase of Bitcoin in the future. And a month ago, he promised not to sell Bitcoin at a price below $14,000.