How to start the transfer?
- The difficulty of BTC mining hits a new high. Is the miner optimistic about halving expectations and continuing to increase? Still riding a tiger?
- Why has Bitcoin plummeted? We may need to rethink the hedging nature of Bitcoin
- Getting Started with Blockchain | Typical Bitcoin Whale with 200,000 BTC: Grayscale Investment Company
- Viewpoints | Several major issues that Bitcoin still needs to solve in 2019 (I)
- Encrypted investor customers interested in acquiring 25% of total Bitcoin supply
- The mysterious website said that after 11 days, the identity of Nakamoto was revealed. Is the marketing routine really unexpected?
Here's a very quick step on how to transfer bitcoin from one wallet to another. The first step is to have a reliable Cryptocurrency wallet and log in. Then, depending on the wallet you are using, move to the Send and Receive screens with a distinct icon like Send/Receive. Choose the average of the cryptocurrency and whether you want it. Send the same coin type you have. So in this case, it must be Bitcoin to Bitcoin to enter the recipient's wallet and choose the exact amount you want to send, and make sure you have enough money to pay for the extra (Quick Tip: The transaction you inserted The higher the cost, the faster the arrival at the receiver!). Finally, click Send and verify the transaction to make sure all the information you entered is correct.
Sometimes, there are a number of factors that affect the trading period, resulting in much longer than expected. Understanding these factors will help us avoid future mistakes in future transfers, especially if you use Bitcoin frequently.
What will affect the trading hours of Bitcoin?
There are two main factors that affect trading time. The first factor is the huge burden of the Bitcoin network. The more transactions, the more transactions are required to process each transaction. Since a limited number of miners and a limited number of transactions may be processed at 1 MB, once the number of transactions becomes higher, it will start to take time.
The second factor is the transaction fee attached to the BTC transaction, which actually determines which transaction takes precedence over the other. Obviously, people with higher surcharges are preferred, and if your transaction costs are low, you may be selected. This factor is very important because the delay usually occurs for this reason, not for any other reason.
Think wisely, transfer small
A smart, modern person once said that he started to transfer new addresses, and a small number of transactions were divided into several transactions. This way, if there are any errors or spelling mistakes, you will not be as much as sending the full amount. Once you start to know the balance of transaction costs, give you a suitable trading time period, stick to it until it starts to change (starting to need more days), and therefore, slightly increase your transaction costs.
Article source: Thebitcoinnews