The top ten rankings of cryptocurrencies are usually based on their respective market capitalizations. The market value of any cryptocurrency is calculated by multiplying the price per unit by the amount of encryption.
Currently, the top ten on the market include: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Tether, Stellar and Cardano. The ranking details are from Coinmarketcap.com
- Report: North Korea steals $700 million worth of cryptocurrencies to fund research and development of nuclear weapons
- Encrypted currency and class crossing: After the layout is over, are you expecting a bull market there?
- Former Federal Reserve official 怼 Bank of England Governor: The idea of cryptocurrency replacing the US dollar is unreasonable
- Getting started with blockchain | What is the difference between cryptocurrency investment and speculation? How to make both fish and bear's paw
- What issues are explained by the IRS's updated cryptographic tax guide?
- Can the digital currency of the future be popular?
Here are some coins that seem likely to enter the top 10 this year:
1, Tron (TRX)
Currently in the 11th place in the market, Tron seems likely to enter the top ten. At the beginning, Tron was a bit dark, and under the strong leadership of CEO Justin Sun and the capable work of a good development team, he began to accelerate.
In fact, with its efficient blockchain-based platform, it is beginning to work for Ethereum's profitability. In fact, a large number of distributed applications or DAPPs have even begun to turn to the TRON platform.
2, Monero (XMR)
Monero (XMR) is one of the leading privacy currencies on the market and there are good reasons. In the past month, it has performed particularly well, giving investors enough reason to rely on it in the days to come.
As an interchangeable, anonymous and private coin, Monero is also suitable as an appropriate currency system to make it more attractive to users. It is currently ranked 13th in the encryption market and is likely to enter the top 10 soon.
DASH is another intimate coin that has always enjoyed a very good time. Since ePaymints has gained a partnership in the past six months, its adoption rate is also steadily rising. In fact, it has also been adopted by large companies like KFC Venezuela.
Considering that it is currently in the 14th place, it should not be too difficult to break the maximum time at some point this year. (continuous chain)