At the end of August, the semi-annual reports of the listed companies in the first half of 2019 have also been announced.
Mutual chain pulse statistics of block companies such as BATJ and other Internet leading companies, Anne shares, Sifang Jingchuang, Hang Seng Electronics, etc., a total of 112 semi-annual reports on listed companies involved in blockchain business. Analyze the blockchain content mentioned in it and compare it with the previous summary report period – 2018 annual report.
Although the application of blockchain in the market has not achieved large-scale development, the inter-chain pulse has observed that the application practice of listed companies has made a certain breakthrough in just six months.
- Inventory: 11 blockchain listed companies 蹭 hot spots were inquired, business is still in the exploration stage
- Ethereum was blocked and could not stand it? Miners manually increase the gas ceiling
- SKALE receives $17.1 million in financing for the best opportunity for Ethereum Smart Contracts to “ride a dust”
- Lava Interpretation: All PoC projects are very different
- Libra's five board members were freshly released, and a16z said that its initial intentions have not changed.
- Swing up to 90,000 miles: the five major logics of bitcoin's positive bullishness
At the end of April this year, the interlinkage pulse combed the 2018 annual report of 70 more well-known blockchain concept companies.
Among the 32 companies' annual reports about the blockchain, there are 9 companies that mention the application of the landing application, accounting for only 28.12%.
After a lapse of 4 months, the inter-chain pulse once again counted the 2019 semi-annual report of listed companies involved in the blockchain business. Among the 112 listed companies, 65 of the blockchains were mentioned, of which 25 were developed during the reporting period. Application, accounting for 38.46%.
In the middle of 2019, the proportion of listed blockchain applications in listed companies increased by 10.34% compared with the end of 2018. The application of blockchains was quietly spread among listed companies.
2019 semi-annual report blockchain content: BAJ did not mention Tencent, Thunder has involved
According to the statistics of inter-chain pulse, among the 112 listed companies involved in the blockchain business and trying to explore the blockchain, there are 65 blockchains in the 2019 semi-annual report, accounting for 58.03% of the total proportion; In the reports of 65 listed companies, there were 41 companies involved in blockchain application and blockchain research, and 24 companies that only mentioned blockchains and did not provide detailed business introductions.
(Cartography: Inter-Chain Pulse Institute)