Starting in mid-2017, the most prosperous altcoin in the Chinese currency circle is not EOS. Whether it is the BM bit-chain aura blessing at the beginning of the establishment, or Li Xiaolai’s “station”, and then rumored to the main online line before the rivers and lakes Wenzhou helps to enter the market, and then to the RAM speculation, Betdice 60% of the private equity in the DAPP ecosystem… EOS has always lacked the topicality, and has never lost its heat in this ever-changing currency circle.
- 2019 Dapp Market Report · Ecology: Ethereum is the most popular, EOS opened higher and lower
- Twitter featured: Coin's stolen 7000 bitcoin; EOS 4 billion dollars went "tracked"
- Observations | Does everyone's concern about EOS come true?
- Market Analysis: EOS starts cutting leeks, just waiting for BM's June big move
- EOS status: 72% of applications involving gambling are listed as high-risk poems and distant places
- Quietly buy RAM worth 3.3 million EOS, is Block.one really going to be a social network?