Starting in mid-2017, the most prosperous altcoin in the Chinese currency circle is not EOS. Whether it is the BM bit-chain aura blessing at the beginning of the establishment, or Li Xiaolai’s “station”, and then rumored to the main online line before the rivers and lakes Wenzhou helps to enter the market, and then to the RAM speculation, Betdice 60% of the private equity in the DAPP ecosystem… EOS has always lacked the topicality, and has never lost its heat in this ever-changing currency circle.
- Born to death, the possible fate of the Ethereum "killers"
- BM swear words, EOS first year to do things! Can you guess?
- Can EOS 'centralization problem be solved by sharding?
- BNB stopped falling and rebounded! Concerned about the second rebound opportunity of EOS, LTC and XTZ
- EOS CPU congestion index reaches 100%, only 13% of available CPU
- If Lu Xun is still alive, how will he spray EOS?