Starting in mid-2017, the most prosperous altcoin in the Chinese currency circle is not EOS. Whether it is the BM bit-chain aura blessing at the beginning of the establishment, or Li Xiaolai’s “station”, and then rumored to the main online line before the rivers and lakes Wenzhou helps to enter the market, and then to the RAM speculation, Betdice 60% of the private equity in the DAPP ecosystem… EOS has always lacked the topicality, and has never lost its heat in this ever-changing currency circle.
- Interesting to | Encrypted Westward Journey: BTC is Tang Sanzang ETH is Shaying EOS is actually ...
- BM: Why does the security of every company depend on the blockchain?
- Sword refers to Facebook! After the $4.2 billion "epic-level" financing, the blockchain giant is going to socialize.
- Is the EOS overseas community “dead”? Can the grapefruit suffer from internal and external problems soon? Don't worry, maybe not as weak as you think.
- Getting started with blockchain | Why does EOS recharge to the trading platform and need to fill in the notes but not present?
- EOSIO 2.0 is officially released, solving the biggest bottleneck of blockchain development, making EOS "faster, easier and more secure"