- Nearly half of the top 50 Chinese Internet companies are “outsiders” in the blockchain?
- BTC's bottom-hunting opportunity really came this time? Analysts say the recent hash rate changes are hidden
- Non-serious discussion on blockchain finance from "self-tearing" (3): reality and future
- The vision of Twitter CEO's social network: Decentralized network is the original intention, and the advent of blockchain rekindled the "hope" in my heart
- Global Blockchain Investment Statistics in November: U.S. investment agencies are the most active, occupying "half of the country"
- Monroe, zcash, Dash, etc. have been taken off the South Korean big exchange Upbit, the privacy of the currency really reached the end of the road?
Translated by: Liu Bin Director, Financial Research Office, China (Shanghai) Free Trade Zone Research Institute (Pudong Reform Institute)
Collaborators: Zhaoyun De
Source: Drip Technology Information