According to Cointelegraph on September 23, blockchain startup Modex announced the launch of a blockchain database platform to simplify blockchain deployment, and large oil and gas company Dietsmann will conduct pilot projects on the platform.
(Source: pixabay )
Simplify project deployment with blockchain
On September 19th, Modex released its latest product, the Modex Blockchain Database Platform (BCDB), which simplifies the way companies deploy blockchain projects.
- imToken He Bin confirmed to attend the World Blockchain Conference · Wuzhen, he said that the wallet is the secret weapon of digital eternal life
- How to get a fixed interest rate on your DAI assets?
- How to deeply understand the new position of the general secretary on the blockchain
- Observations | Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence: A catalyst for the “fourth industrial revolution”?
- The first anniversary of the Uniswap agreement, how is this alternative Ethereum DEX developed?
- Peter Tell's layout of bitcoin mining, Layer1 company finalized $50 million in Series A financing
According to the announcement, the Modex blockchain database platform allows companies to launch blockchain projects in just a few hours, not days or even months. Modex CEO and founder Mihai Ivascu said:
With the launch of the Modex blockchain database platform, we are excited to usher in a new era of enterprise adoption of blockchain. We developed the Modex blockchain database platform specifically for enterprise needs to eliminate the barriers that often put companies at the edge of the blockchain.
In an interview with the Romanian local newspaper Economya, Ivascu said he is discussing the blockchain platform with the Romanian Commercial Bank (BCR). At this stage, the Romanian Commercial Bank has not yet used the Modex solution.
Dutch oil and gas giant Dietsmann was founded in 1977 as one of the first partners to bring the Modex blockchain database platform to the oil and gas industry. The company is responsible for repairing the production equipment of other companies.
Peter Kutemann, president and founder of Dietsmann, said that the blockchain will benefit the company and open up new avenues for its cooperation with key customers and suppliers:
The infrastructure of the Modex blockchain database allows Dietsmann to start and run on the private chain at a lower cost within a few days, and will increase the efficiency and reduce the workload of our technical team.