- Last week, the average daily market value of global digital currency assets was 263.365 billion US dollars, up 1.33%, and the average daily trading volume was 57.108 billion US dollars, up 13.33%.
- Last week's market value TOP200 assets fell 1.25% overall, and the general public chain and industry public chain sectors rose in the four major sectors.
- There are 14 new listings this week.
- A total of four projects were closed last week, and the soft top of the project totaled more than $9.3 million.
- The six blockchain projects received equity financing with a financing amount of more than $7 million.
- Cambridge University report: Blockchain hype is cooling, and most of the existing blockchain projects are still dominated by individual companies rather than institutions.
- Viewpoint | Is Bitcoin a macro hedging tool?
- Beijing financial technology pilot "regulation sandbox", analysts: digital currency is expected to enter the pilot
- Yao Qian: The “Before and Present” of the blockchain and the central bank digital currency
- Blockchain Weekly | Industry Weekly Financing 9, National Supervision Continues to Voice Libra
- The undead black swan: from ICO to IEO
- Ant Financial Service Jiang Guofei's latest speech: Within one year, there will be a batch of thousands of live applications in the blockchain.
Last week, the average daily market value of global digital money assets was 267.365 billion US dollars, up 1.33%, and the average daily trading volume was 57.108 billion US dollars, up 13.33%.
Market value TOP5 (BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH and LTC), the average daily market value increased by 0.78% compared with the previous week; the average daily trading volume increased by 17.85% compared with the previous week. The biggest increase in XRP week was the highest, reaching 24.25%.
TOP200 market analysis
Last week's market value of TOP200 assets fell by 1.25% overall, and the general public chain and industry public chain sectors rose in the four major sectors. Among them, the general field rose the most, reaching 5.2%.
In the industry's public chain and application, according to the industry's further subdivision, half of the industry rose, with the wallet sector having the largest increase, reaching 17.37%.
Judging from the increase in the price of the local currency, among the assets of the TOP200 market value last week , the RCN increased the most, reaching 107.38%.
New listing assets analysis
30 trading platforms including OKEx, Binance, HuobiGlobal, Bitfinex, Bitmumb, ZB.com, Upbit, HitBTC, Bittrex, Poloniex, and 14 new listings.
Primary market financing
A total of four projects were closed last week, and the soft top of the project totaled more than $9.3 million. Black Pearl Chain belongs to the general public chain field, soft top 500,000 US dollars; DIPChain belongs to the field of anti-counterfeiting traceability, soft top 8.83 million US dollars; NUPay belongs to the wallet field, soft top is not disclosed; Detector Token belongs to the enterprise service field, soft top is not disclosed.
Last week, there were 4 blockchain projects that completed the completion of equity financing, with a financing amount of more than 7 million US dollars.
List of regulatory policies
Big coffee said