Cointelegraph September 27th news, according to the real-time statistics of the lightning network statistics website 1ML, the number of nodes in the Bitcoin lightning network reached 10,000 for the first time.
(Source: pixabay )
According to 1ML data, the number of nodes on the lightning network has increased by 3.17% in the past 30 days, reaching a record 10003 by the time of publication. At the same time, the number of nodes with active channels in the 36,246 channels was 5,975, an increase of 0.34% from the previous month.
- Babbitt column | Three mysterious people in the bitcoin civil war
- Zero-knowledge proof goes into a wide range of application countdowns? 0x officially released OpenZKP
- I heard that as long as this technology matures, the centralized trading platform will disappear.
- Vitalik Buterin said Ethereum did not roll back the deal after TheDAO incident and was criticized by netizens
- Deconstructing Chinese Digital Currency in the Patent Library: How to Solve Policy Transmission and Liquidity Traps
- Bitcoin has secretly submitted a listing application to the US SEC. The sponsor is Deutsche Bank.
Lightning Network is Bitcoin's second-tier blockchain protocol designed to provide high-speed trading for Bitcoin. The nodes in the network are payment channels between the parties, allowing parties to send and receive bitcoin to each other.
LBBIG, which controls more than 40% of Lightning's network, told Media The Block that the Lightning Network browser could not know who created the channel and who sent the bitcoin.
When asked what features the Lightning Network should add to attract more users, LBBIG specifically mentioned atomic multi-path and said the technology will play an important role in the use of Bitcoin ATMs.
LBBIG subsequently added:
In order for the lightning network to be widely adopted, it is important to have software that integrates the wallet.
Recent developments in Lightning Networks
In late August, blockchain development company Blockstream released version 0.7.2 of the extensible software c-lightning, a version that supports dynamic plugin management and "signet".
In July of this year, Lightning Network Developer released a new node monitoring tool. The main goal of the tool is to identify potential problems in the network ahead of time. Users can also use the tool to monitor trends in lightning networks, such as the number of lightning network channels, and the cost of payments.