- Site construction cost
- Mining machine cost
- Network and maintenance costs
- Electricity cost
Pick Sir assumes that the mine to be built is a 500-station mine, all equipped with the latest ant mining machine S17 (16,430 yuan), mining time is one year.
Site construction cost
The cost of the site includes the approval lease of the land and the construction cost of the plant. According to different needs, the cost of plant space is quite different. A relatively simple machine can be built with a few hundred yuan, and a well-equipped aircraft construction may cost several thousand yuan. At present, the construction of a domestic mine site costs more than 500-600 RMB.
Pick Sir to calculate the cost of 600 yuan per seat. Building a small 500-station mine requires a site cost of 600 X 500 = 300,000 yuan.
- Market analysis on November 22: The downward trend of BTC has basically been clear or the market is low
- Li Lihui, former president of Bank of China: The blockchain needs to be scaled up, and it is urgent to break through five technical bottlenecks.
- Bybit CTO Owen Zhuang: Why do more and more people choose sustainable contracts? | Chain Node AMA
- With AAX entering the game, can the Lun Stock Exchange and ICE, Nasdaq stage the "Three Kingdoms Kill"?
- The regular army is coming, what should the blockchain industry do next?
- Li Lihui: Should study and issue a global digital currency implementation plan led by China
There are many factors to consider when choosing a mine location:
The mine needs to be located in a location that is sparsely populated, has no natural disasters, and is close to the substation.
The mine needs to be built in areas where the government is more lenient with digital currency and mining policies.
Low electricity bill
The mine needs to choose a place with a lower electricity price. Getting a low electricity bill is the most important requirement for building a mine.
Therefore, this estimate does not consider the approval cost of the mine site.
2. Mining machine cost
The mining machine cost includes the purchase cost of the mining machine and the mining machine power supply. Pick the Sir mining machine and choose to purchase the ant mining machine S17 (including the power supply) from the Ant Mall official website. The cost of 500 sets is 16430 X 500 = 8,215,000 yuan.
3. Maintenance and network costs
The cost of the network includes the cost of purchasing network connection equipment such as network cables, routers, switches, and PCs, which is relatively small. This estimation is not considered.
Maintenance costs include the cost of hiring a mine maintenance engineer. A small mine with a capacity of 500 is enough to hire two maintenance engineers. The wages are 8,000 yuan per month for the package, and the employment time is calculated as one year. The cost of food and shelter is calculated, and the total cost is 200,000 yuan.
- At least 2 maintenance engineers are required due to shift changes.
- On average, each maintenance engineer maintains 2,000 mining machines.
4. Electricity cost
The cost of electricity includes the electricity cost of the mining machine, as well as the transformers, lines and other expenses for power supply.
The price of electricity varies in each cycle of the year. For example, the price of electricity per kilowatt hour can be obtained during the wet season, and the electricity price will be much higher during the dry season. Pick Sir to calculate the cost of electricity at a price of 0.35 yuan per kWh.
According to the power consumption of 500 ant mining machine S17, 2385w runs for 1 year, and the electricity cost is 3,656,205 yuan.
The transformer cost is calculated according to the calculation method of the ant mining machine customer service: 2.385KW X 500 /0.8 =1490.625KVA
The mine is commonly used in immersed 3135KVA transformers. 500 ant S17 miners need a 3135KVA transformer. The cost is 100,000 yuan.
Remarks: The safe capacity of the 3135KVA transformer is 80%, so the available capacity is 2508KVA.
·All costs are estimated data, with regional, quarterly, currency price changes, for reference only!
·If using the ant mining machine S17, the cost table for different mines and mines:
· Managed mine fees are divided into electricity charges and racking costs. Generally, the cost of loading and unloading is small. The main income of the managed mines is electricity. The mine gets a lower electricity bill from the power station and resells it to the miners at a higher cost to earn the difference. The electricity costs of each mine are different. The floating range of electricity charges is 0.35 yuan / kWh to 0.5 yuan / kWh, according to the custody electricity fee is 0.37 yuan / kWh.
· Compared to self-built mines, mining machine hosting methods can save miners huge costs. Don't want to miss any assessments? Joined the scientific mining miners exchange group, the mine has been rushed into various groups, and the mining information is released daily!