- Last week, the average daily market value of global digital money assets was 2,261.30 billion US dollars, down 15.42%, and the average daily trading volume was 62.577 billion US dollars, up 9.58%.
- Last week's market value TOP200 assets fell 17.47% overall, all four major areas fell. Among them, the industry application sector fell the most, reaching 21.8%.
- There are 10 new listings this week.
- A total of five projects were closed last week, and the total soft top of the project exceeded $15 million.
- Nine blockchain projects received equity financing with a financing amount of more than $52.25 million.
- OK Research: This big drop has long been a sign, Bakkt trading is bleak into a fuse.
Last week, the average daily market value of global digital money assets was 2,261.30 billion US dollars, down 15.42%, and the average daily trading volume was 62.577 billion US dollars, up 9.58%.
- One article about Ethereum's "Ice Age": this could be the last delay
- Speed reading | 5 sentences summarizing Vitalik's ETH2.0 series blog post, Nic Carter talks about the evolution of bitcoin as a safe-haven asset
- Competing for "5G+ blockchain"! The relevant person in charge of China's three major telecom operators confirmed to attend the World Blockchain Conference·Wuzhen
- Bitcoin cash double payment statistics triggers zero confirmation dispute
- Following the Telegram, we believe that the SEC will start with these two projects.
- "Dark net" black trading eco exposure: buying and selling personal information, drugs, using bitcoin transactions, multiple large cases were investigated
Market value TOP5 (BTC, ETH, XRP, USDT and BCH), the average daily market value decreased by 16.62% compared with the previous week; the average daily trading volume increased by 67.88% compared with the previous week. The USDT became the fourth largest currency, with the largest decline in the XRP week, reaching 32.52%.
TOP200 market analysis
Last week, the market value of TOP200 assets fell by 17.47%, and all four major sectors fell. Among them, the industry application sector fell the most, reaching 21.8%.
In the industry's public chain and application, according to the industry's further subdivision, all areas of artificial intelligence fell, with the data service sector falling the most, reaching 30.28%.
From the perspective of individual currency gains , MDA was the highest in the last week's market capitalization of TOP200 , reaching 33.12%.
New listing assets analysis
30 trading platforms including OKEx, Binance, HuobiGlobal, Bitfinex, Bitmumb, ZB.com, Upbit, HitBTC, Bittrex, Poloniex, and 10 new listings.
Primary market financing
A total of five projects were closed last week, and the total soft top of the project exceeded $15 million.
Ten Billion Coins belongs to the general public chain field, soft top is not disclosed; Astrome belongs to the enterprise service field, soft top 10 million US dollars; YOUnited belongs to the forecast quiz field, soft top 2.4 million US dollars; PowerBrainShop belongs to artificial intelligence field, soft top 3 million US dollars; MONET belongs to the general public chain field, and the soft top is not disclosed.
Last week, 9 blockchain projects were completed, and the financing amount exceeded US$52.25 million.
List of regulatory policies
Big coffee said