Author | Hash sent analysis team
- Long Baixuan: The essential reason why banks are "big but not down" is that lending creates liquidity.
- Zhongying Internet publicly claimed that it is preparing for the first of the A-share listed companies in the digital currency trading platform.
- Wu Jihan: The Jank group’s silence insider is untrue, and some people take the opportunity to intensify the contradiction between the two.
- Li Lihui, former president of Bank of China: The blockchain needs to be scaled up, and it is urgent to break through five technical bottlenecks.
- Bitcoin's current plunge is the "last fall" before the bull market, and the last chance to get on the bus?
- Observation | The Last Public Chain: Who is the Last King?