Recently, CoinCola Research released a monthly report on the global cryptocurrency market. The report shows that in September, the main characteristics of the global cryptocurrency market include: market-type decline, market value evaporation of more than 40 billion US dollars; BTC fell below 8,000 US dollars, monthly decline of nearly 20%; USDT market value ranks as "fourth", daily trading The number exceeded the BTC ranking first.
The report explains the global cryptocurrency market dynamics in September 2019 from four aspects: cryptocurrency market re-marketing, mainstream cryptocurrency dynamics, cryptocurrency industry events review, and cryptocurrency regulatory trends. The three major hot events in this issue include: follow-up progress of the central bank's digital currency, Bakkt's on-line bitcoin futures contract and Libra's latest developments.
- Traditional finance may usher in the most bleak decade: Can it catalyze the spring of cryptocurrencies?
- Research Report | 74% of global BTC mining activities depend on renewable energy
- QKL123 market analysis | The market rebound is weak, beware of the risk of breaking the position (1120)
- Market analysis: the anti-pumping strength is not strong, the decline relay pattern is obvious
- The Wall Street Journal: Visa, MasterCard and other companies are rethinking participation in Libra
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey: Bitcoin's future will be in Africa