Recently, CoinCola Research released a monthly report on the global cryptocurrency market. The report shows that in September, the main characteristics of the global cryptocurrency market include: market-type decline, market value evaporation of more than 40 billion US dollars; BTC fell below 8,000 US dollars, monthly decline of nearly 20%; USDT market value ranks as "fourth", daily trading The number exceeded the BTC ranking first.
The report explains the global cryptocurrency market dynamics in September 2019 from four aspects: cryptocurrency market re-marketing, mainstream cryptocurrency dynamics, cryptocurrency industry events review, and cryptocurrency regulatory trends. The three major hot events in this issue include: follow-up progress of the central bank's digital currency, Bakkt's on-line bitcoin futures contract and Libra's latest developments.
- Inside the ICBC internal digital wallet: China leads the currency trend for 3000 years
- Babbitt Column | A Brief History of Blockchain: Where does the blockchain come from and win the Nobel Prize?
- Bitcoin's current plunge is the "last fall" before the bull market, and the last chance to get on the bus?
- What does Google's quantum breakthrough mean for blockchain cryptography?
- Talking about Bitcoin Investment from the Perspective of Large-Scale Asset Allocation
- Industry Weekly | Last week, 7 new financing projects in the blockchain, and 5 domestic support policies were introduced.