Fine cut version | Duration 26:33
The first close encounter with Vitalik Buterin was at the 4th Wanxiang Blockchain Summit, on the afternoon of September 11, 2018.
At that time, he had just finished the keynote speech, walked off the stage, and quickly moved forward in the crowd. I greeted "Hi, Vitalik" and handed a note to him. He raised his arms and waved at me and said "No, No, No…".
- 8Q | Don't open the scene: Big coffee gathers DVP, big white hat and hacker
- Video|"8"" domain name circle "Buffett" Dai Yue: not enough cognition, is to make leek
- Live broadcast playback: FCoin Thunderstorm, how to get your money back? | 8 big events
- 8 questions text version | ICT Golden Key: ID may trigger large-scale application of blockchain
- "8 Questions" | EMOGI founder Ray: It is said that there is a tens of millions of Latin American version of "vibrato", can it really fire?
- Video|"8" He Bin: I want to copy myself in the digital world
That day, I sent a circle of friends: Just now, Vitalik refused my "love letter", but I believe that I will see you again, our story is not over.
After a year and 10 days, on September 21, 2019, Vitalik Buterin officially accepted my interview at Babbitt.
On the eve of the interview, I thought about whether I could unearth some amazing qualities from Vitalik, such as Apple's founder Steve Jobs's persistent pursuit of products, and Huawei's founder Ren Zhengfei's tenacity in his career.
So, what is my dream? What is his initial heart? What is his view of wealth? If he does not encounter the blockchain, what will he look like? He hopes what he is like after ten years… The answer he gave me is that it is true and one.
Netizen @WrongIsRight commented on the trailer: Admire in this undercurrent environment with a clear eye. Netizen @二月红hong comment: There are many factors in the success of the ether, and luck is also good. Later, I learned that Vitalik is really a very modest person, and few project founders deliberately went to learn Chinese. The biggest obstacle to survival is really arrogance, and God will care for those who are open-minded.