Source: blockchain outpost
Lead: The blockchain service network will be a federated chain technology that provides a common infrastructure network that can be used for low-cost development, deployment, operation, maintenance, interoperability, and supervision of alliance chains. The ultimate goal of the service network is to become the second generation of Internet-based professional data Internet and value Internet.
- Lightning Network Danger Vulnerability Details are disclosed, new versions of clients are not affected
- Quotes | BTC failed to gain a firm foothold, short-term market regression consolidation
- Bitcoin fell below the 8000 mark, can the spot be admitted?
- Trend analysis: The transaction volume of the Bitcoin chain exceeds the on-chain, and the main application scenarios tend to be centralized
- Blockchain technology company KEY GROUP announced the completion of tens of millions of A round of financing
- Wuzhen How to dominate the transaction? Five senior investors explain the trend of blockchain investment in 2020
On October 15th, 6 units including National Information Center, China Mobile Communications, China UnionPay, China Mobile Financial Technology, Smart Government and Beijing Jujube Technology announced in Beijing that the blockchain service network jointly designed by six units ( BSN) Official internal test release.
In this regard, China Mobile Vice President Li Huizhen said that blockchain technology represents the development direction of the new generation of Internet technology applications. At present, the blockchain industry in the domestic blockchain industry has not built a consensus and common use of the blockchain bottom environment. The industry has a high voice for establishing a blockchain public infrastructure that is recognized by all parties.
Zhang Xueying, deputy director of the National Information Center, said that the establishment of a blockchain service network will effectively reduce the technical and economic thresholds for blockchain applications. As a public infrastructure network, the blockchain service network is safe, controllable, and fully independent. Open and inclusive and sustainable.
Shi Wenchao, president of China UnionPay, said that the blockchain service network is a basic service facility for cross-industry collaboration. Its construction has many aspects. One is to promote the development of the blockchain industry; the other is to create a demonstration of innovative application of blockchain; The third is to stimulate the innovation vitality of the blockchain.
The blockchain service network is top-level planning by the National Information Center. China UnionPay and China Mobile use independent blockchain technology and existing network resources and data centers for independent R&D and successful deployment, across public networks, across regions, and across organizations. National blockchain service infrastructure platform.
The public chain is difficult to operate legally in China because of its unregulated and liberal nature. At present, except for the majority of virtual currency using the public chain, almost no other information applications use pure public chain architecture. The Blockchain Services Network Fundamentals White Paper clearly states that it will not support any public chain applications.
The blockchain service network will be a federated chain based technology that provides a common infrastructure network that can be used for low cost development, deployment, operation and maintenance, interworking and regulatory alliance chain applications.
The blockchain service network is committed to changing the high cost of the LAN architecture of the current alliance chain application, providing the public blockchain resource environment for developers with the Internet concept, greatly reducing the development, deployment, operation and maintenance, interoperability and application of blockchain applications. Regulating costs, resulting in rapid development and popularization of blockchain technology.
The core structure of the service network is mainly composed of five parts: public city node, consensus sorting cluster service, authority management chain, intelligent gateway and prefabricated chain code mechanism.
- The public city node is the basic operation unit of the service network, which mainly provides system resources such as access control, transaction processing, data storage and computing power for the operation of the blockchain application. At present, the service network has established 40 public city nodes across the country, and it is expected to reach about 100 when it is officially opened.
- The consensus sorting cluster service is mainly to reduce the deployment and operation cost of the blockchain application. The centralized cluster and the distributed cluster will be adopted to provide different resource configurations for different load applications through the load balancing mechanism. This part will be built and operated by China UnionPay.
- The rights management chain is the system basis chain used to manage the relationship between roles and rights in each application in the service network. It is deployed in all urban nodes, providing a unified chain of storage, application developer control, and application-role access control model-based rights management mechanism for each application. The rights management chain will provide both federated and centralized management modes.
- The intelligent gateway is responsible for the adaptation between the underlying business system and the urban node. In addition to providing application identity authentication, operation authentication and access management, it also provides a common and easy to learn gateway interface standard.
- The pre-made chain code mechanism enables traditional business system developers to access the service network using only their familiar programming languages and operating environments without the blockchain developers and without the blockchain programming language. Blockchain data processing enables the traditional business system to have blockchain functionality.
Based on the above architecture, blockchain network services can save blockchain application deployment and operation and maintenance costs, lower the blockchain application development threshold, improve the user's convenience in participating in the blockchain application, provide flexible access methods, and have fast The advantages of networking mechanisms.
As the service network gradually emerges in countries around the world, it will become the only global infrastructure network that is independently innovated by China and controlled by China. Currently, operators from Southeast Asia and Europe, as well as cloud resource operators, are also negotiating and planning to deploy urban nodes locally.
The characteristics of the blockchain technology and service network will significantly improve the management and collaboration efficiency of cross-border collaboration, cross-border trade, financial services, project management and transportation logistics, including the “Belt and Road”.
Using the blockchain consensus mechanism and decentralized storage features, the service network will gradually provide fixed-point oriented data adaptation development for cutting-edge technologies such as 5G, Internet of Things and AI, and further build the service network into supporting China's digital economy and smart society. One of the core infrastructure.
The service network currently uses the Linux Foundation's Hyperledger Fabric alliance chain as the underlying architecture. In the future, the service network will gradually adapt to other domestic and international mainstream alliance chain frameworks (including the national secret fabric), allowing developers to have more choices.
After the development of a comprehensive service network protocol standard, the BSN Development Alliance will open source urban node system. Anyone can get the source code of the system within the limits of copyright and agreement, and modify and optimize to launch their own version.
The ultimate goal of the service network is to become the second generation of Internet-based professional data Internet and value Internet.
Specifically, during the internal testing of the blockchain service network, the National Information Center, China Mobile, China UnionPay and other partners will actively promote safety and functional testing, technical architecture optimization, business operation plan formulation, basic service capacity building, and innovative application and promotion. And so on.
Interested developers can apply for the test on the official website of the Blockchain Service Network (BSN) at www.bsnbase.com.