Today, we are pleased to announce the partnership with OKEx Pool to provide Crypto.com (CRO) lockout services. OKEx users can lock CROs on the OKEx platform and earn CRO lockout rewards.
The Crypto.com chain is a high-performance blockchain solution that supports scan code payment, enabling users to pay and collect money from blockchain assets anywhere, driving the spread of global blockchain assets. In September 2019, Crypto.com released the Alpha version of the public test network Thaler. When the main network of the Crypto.com chain starts, it will assume key network functions, including but not limited to:
- Observations | Does everyone's concern about EOS come true?
- Shouldn't you go to the main network in 2019? The data shows that a large number of tokens are negatively growing
- Facebook is again "retired"! The Libra Association’s six payment industry members now have only one
- Ripple has completed the final USD 20 million investment in MoneyGram, with a total investment of USD 50 million
- The blockchain concept shares are divided, and the new landing company becomes a new favorite.
- BCG Boston Consulting Analysis Report: Financial + Blockchain, Going Out喧嚣
• Transaction settlement; • Transaction sequencing; • Verification of all transactions; • Provision of hosted services (“Certificate of Delivery of Goods and Services”).
Minimum number of locked positions and annualized rate of return:
See the FAQ for the OKEx pool for more information.
Note: After the main network of the Crypto.com chain is launched, the lockout and rewards program will be adjusted to encourage network members to continue to contribute and comply with the network code of conduct.
About OKEx Pool
The OKEx pool relies on the world's leading digital asset trading platform to provide users with safe, stable, transparent and multi-currency multi-type innovative mining services, while supporting PoW and PoS/PoS-like mechanisms. For more information, please visit : www.okex.com/pool
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com is committed to a simple belief that it is the basic right of everyone to control assets, data and identity. Today, Crypto.com has more than 1 million users, offering another option for users to meet the needs of traditional financial services with the goal of “making blockchain assets in everyone's wallet”. Based on security, privacy and compliance, Crypto.com is the world's first blockchain asset company with CCSS Level 3, ISO 27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1 Level 1 certification. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong and has a strong team of more than 170 people. For more information, please visit www.crypto.com .