Editor's Note: The original title is "How to buy and sell Dai on OTC on imToken"
Now, you can change Dai in the imToken currency!
- China's blockchain development is uneven, and industrial empowerment still has a long way to go
- Observation | More than 100 blockchain concept stocks: Who really has technology who just creates concepts
- Blockchain empowers justice, illustrating the first case of financial disputes in Zhejiang Province that successfully used blockchain mediation
- Market analysis: Bakkt's bitcoin options performance is weak. Will the halving in May usher in a turnaround?
- How to use the model to analyze the security of Bitcoin, how to ensure security after the block subsidy is reduced?
- Technical Guide | Building IPFS Applications with Node.Js
Open the imToken 2.0 mobile wallet and find the "OTCMaker" app in [Browse] to easily and securely redeem Dai and ¥.
What is Dai
Dai is MakerDAO's first decentralized stable currency based on Ethereum, issued by a digital asset in full collateral, with a price of 1:1 anchored to the US dollar, 1 Dai = $1.
Everyone can create Dai through MakerDAO's “Pledge by Dai” app to open a mortgage account, or redeem Dai directly on the trading platform.
What is OTCMaker?
OTCMaker (dai.otcmaker.com) is a digital asset OTC platform that serves as the official partner of MakerDAO, providing simple and secure exchange of Dai and French currency. ?
how to use
1. Open the imToken 2.0 mobile wallet and find the "OTCMaker" app in [Browse]. ?
2. Click to enter [OTCMaker], register and log in.
3. After logging in, perform mobile phone number and email authentication in "I" .
4. Click [Purchase] on the "Transaction" interface, select the merchant to enter the purchase interface, enter the amount you want to purchase and confirm. After confirmation, the seller's Dai will be handed over to the system for hosting.
5. Make a payment based on the payment method listed by the seller.
After the payment [marked payment completed], wait for the seller to release Dai.
6. The transaction is completed, giving both parties a good review!
Congratulations, you can now view the purchased Dai in "Assets" and you can withdraw it to other wallets or trading platforms.
Similarly, you can also send Dai to your OTCMaker account and select a merchant to sell.
In addition, you can also [post advertising], sell/purchase pending orders, and become the OTC merchant of Dai. ?
(Also access the desktop version: dai.otcmaker.com)
In order to encourage the use of Dai in the Chinese community, OTCMaker has recently been free of fees, market makers and price concessions.