The Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee conducted the 18th collective study on the status quo and trends of blockchain technology development on the afternoon of October 24. Xi Jinping, general secretary of the CPC Central Committee, stressed during his presiding over the study.
1. It is necessary to strengthen basic research, enhance the original innovation ability, and strive to let China take the leading position in the emerging field of blockchain, occupy the commanding heights of innovation, and gain new industrial advantages.
2. Promote collaborative research, accelerate the breakthrough of core technologies, and provide safe and controllable technical support for the development of blockchain applications.
3. It is necessary to strengthen the research on blockchain standardization and enhance the right to speak internationally and rules.
4. Accelerate industrial development, give play to market advantages, and further open up the innovation chain, application chain, and value chain.
5. To build a blockchain industry ecology, accelerate the deep integration of blockchain and artificial intelligence, big data, Internet of Things and other cutting-edge information technologies, and promote integrated innovation and integration applications.
6. Strengthen the construction of talent team, establish and improve the talent training system, build a variety of high-level talent training platforms, and cultivate a group of leading figures and high-level innovation teams.