In order to implement the “Regulations on the Management of Blockchain Information Services”, the Zhejiang Internet Information Office, in conjunction with the actual situation in Zhejiang, recently issued the “Implementation Opinions on Strengthening the Management of Blockchain Information Services”.
The Regulations on the Management of Blockchain Information Services was officially implemented on February 15, 2019, clarifying the responsibility for information security management of blockchain information service providers, standardizing and promoting the healthy development of blockchain technology and related services, and avoiding zones. The blockchain information service security risk provides an effective legal basis for the provision, use and management of blockchain information services. In conjunction with the actual situation, Zhejiang Internet Information Office formulated and issued the “Implementation Opinions on Strengthening the Management of Blockchain Information Services” to promote the implementation of the “Regulations on the Management of Blockchain Information Services” and strengthen the supervision of the information service industry in the blockchain of the region. guide.
- New research: Bitcoin Lightning Network could have multiple security holes
- Zhu Jiaming: In the New Year of 2020, I am most concerned about these four points
- Is South Africa's central bank introducing new cryptocurrency regulations?
- Analysis: a new perspective to analyze the halving of the change next year, and analyze the computing power of BTC and BCH
- Research Report | International Exchange Blockchain Application Survey
- A few pictures take you to understand the new Nike patent "CrpytoKicks"
Reinforce the responsibility for the territorial management of the Internet Information Office at all levels and the responsibility of the information service of the regional blockchain information, strengthen the management of information services for the blockchains in the region, and guide the information providers of blockchains to actively fulfill the record-keeping obligations; support the provision of blockchain information services. The Group will increase the research and development of blockchain related technologies, promote the healthy and orderly development of blockchain technology and the entire industry; urge the blockchain information service providers to establish and improve internal management systems and security measures, fully implement the network real name system, and strengthen network security. Risk monitoring and early warning.
According to the requirements of the Implementation Opinion, blockchain information service providers and users should abide by the following 16 specifications:
1. The blockchain information service provider shall fill in the name, service category, service form and application area of the service provider through the National Internet Information Office blockchain information service filing management system within ten working days from the date of providing the service. Information such as server address, fulfilling the filing procedures;
2. The blockchain information service provider shall go through the change procedures within five working days from the date of changing the service items and platform website;
3. The blockchain information service provider shall go through the cancellation procedures and make proper arrangements 30 working days before the termination of the service;
4. The blockchain information service provider that has completed the filing shall indicate its record number in a prominent position of the Internet station, application, etc. that it provides external services;
5. When the national and provincial and municipal Internet information offices conduct regular inspections of the blockchain information service filing information, the blockchain information service provider shall log in to the blockchain information service filing management system within the specified time to provide relevant information;
6. The blockchain information service provider shall implement the responsibility for information content security management, and establish and improve management systems such as user registration, information review, emergency response, and security protection;
7. The blockchain information service provider shall have the technical conditions appropriate to its service, and the immediate and emergency response capabilities and related technical solutions for the publication, recording, storage and dissemination of information content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations shall comply with relevant national standards. specification;
8. Blockchain information service providers shall formulate and publicly manage rules and platform conventions, sign service agreements with blockchain information service users, clarify the rights and obligations of both parties, and require them to commit to comply with legal provisions and platform conventions;
9. The blockchain information service provider shall, in accordance with the provisions of the “Network Security Law”, authenticate the real identity information of the blockchain information service users based on the organization code, identity card number or mobile phone number;
10. Blockchain information service providers shall develop new products, new applications and new functions on-line to report to the national and provincial Internet Information Offices for safety assessment in accordance with relevant regulations;
11. Blockchain information service providers and users shall not use blockchain information services to engage in activities prohibited by laws and administrative regulations that endanger national security, disrupt social order, infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of others, or to make, copy, publish, and disseminate laws. Information content prohibited by administrative regulations;
12. If the blockchain information service provided by the blockchain information service provider has information security risks, it shall be actively rectified, and the results of the rectification shall comply with relevant laws and administrative regulations and relevant national standards;
13. The blockchain information service provider shall promptly take measures such as warning, restriction, and account closure for users of blockchain information services that violate laws, administrative regulations and service agreements, and take corresponding measures in time for illegal information content. Measures to prevent the spread of information, preserve relevant records, and report to relevant authorities;
14. The blockchain information service provider shall record the information of the blockchain information service user to publish content and logs and keep the backup for more than six months, and provide it when the relevant law enforcement department inquires according to law;
15. The blockchain information service provider shall cooperate with the supervision and inspection carried out by the network information department according to law and provide necessary technical support and assistance;
16. Blockchain information service providers shall accept social supervision, set up convenient complaint reporting and entry, and promptly handle public complaints and reports.
The main body of the blockchain information service that has not been filed in Zhejiang Province should log in to the National Network Information Office Blockchain Information Service Record Management System (https://bcbeian.ifcert.cn/) as soon as possible for filing and filing .