Text: Mutual chain pulse · Golden car
Source: Interchain Pulse
In October, the amount of cryptocurrency financing fell into a trough in one fell swoop, and there was a “unsustainable” trend.
- Ripple has completed the final USD 20 million investment in MoneyGram, with a total investment of USD 50 million
- Li Lihui: Should study and issue a global digital currency implementation plan led by China
- Baidu intelligent cloud blockchain debut: What is the platform of "Tian Chain"?
- Babbitt Column | Stanford: 2019 Blockchain Social Impact Report
- Research: US Treasury submits report in support of blockchain sandbox
- R3 CEO David Roth: Facebook's approach to Libra is simply "naive and stupid"
Mutual chain pulse According to Coinschedule statistics, the total amount of cryptocurrency in October was $15 million, a decrease of 96.02% from the previous month, the lowest value since this year. Among them, the ICO financing amount accounts for the whole proportion, and the IEO and STO financing amount is 0.
(tabulation: interchain pulse)