Author: Hong Liang
Source: Wu said blockchain
On the morning of November 6, the Chinese government website issued the "Industrial Structure Adjustment Guidance Catalogue (2019)", which was reviewed and approved at the 2nd meeting of the Secretariat on August 27, 2019. It is now announced, starting from January 1, 2020. Implementation. The Catalogue of Industrial Structure Adjustment Guidance (2011) (Amendment) is also abolished at the same time.
- Microsoft Azure blockchain platform opens more features, launches token and data management services
- Russian Federal Savings Bank receives blockchain patents to reduce counterparty risk in the repo process
- Ben Fen, co-founder of Wuzhen·Findora: How does Supersonic stand out in the zero-knowledge proof family?
- Operation Guide: How to buy and sell Dai on OTC on imToken
- What new changes will be made to the multi-mortgage Dai?
- U.S. CTFC collects more than $ 1.3 billion in administrative fines in 2019
The author carefully checked and found that in the first draft of the draft, the "virtual currency mining" in the industry was eliminated, and it was deleted!
This is the previous consultation draft:
This is the official draft:
According to the regulations, the elimination categories are mainly backward processes, technologies, equipment and products that do not meet the requirements of relevant laws and regulations, do not have safe production conditions, seriously waste resources, pollute the environment, and need to be eliminated. In the previous consultation draft, “virtual currency mining” was an item of unscheduled elimination or elimination plan, and the national industrial policy has been explicitly eliminated or immediately eliminated.
In fact, the mining industry has several advantages for the Chinese economy:
1. Make full use of waste electricity, especially the waste electricity in Yunnan Province during the wet season.
2. The core of the mining machine is the chip to enhance the development of the Chinese chip industry.
3. Enhance the regional economy and the income of the people, especially those with abundant energy and economic backward areas.
Of course, there are also several drawbacks in the eyes of the government:
1. During the non-beverage period, Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia and other regions use thermal power to pollute the environment.
2, the production of bitcoin, to promote virtual currency.
Previously, the Chinese government did not openly oppose the mining, but it also issued several documents internally. On January 2, 2018, the Leading Group for the Internet Financial Risk Special Rehabilitation Office (hereinafter referred to as the Mutual Gold Rehabilitation Office) issued a document requesting all localities to guide enterprises within their jurisdiction to withdraw from the “mining” business in an orderly manner and regularly report the progress of the work. After the NDRC solicited the draft of the draft and listed it as an industry elimination, the localities began to clear the mine.
Whoever expected, there has been a change. The policy adjustments this time have far-reaching implications. Enterprises such as Bitian, Jianan and Shenma will usher in major benefits. If Bitland can solve internal problems, it will be a major positive for the listing. China's blockchain and chip industries have also benefited a lot.
The NDRC has excluded it from the elimination of the industry, which undoubtedly gave the mine a huge positive. However, Lao Wu also advised the friends of the mining circle to avoid high-profile marketing; the second money was taken out, the poverty alleviation was done more, the AI and blockchain technology were done more, and the government was actively moved closer; third, the leading enterprises, It is necessary to take the lead in actively communicating with the government. According to the above mentioned three good and bad, it is beneficial to avoid disadvantages and guide the industry.
However, it is also necessary to be vigilant. Previously, it was forbidden to mine. It came from the mutual fund rectification office headed by the central bank; this deletion was eliminated from the National Development and Reform Commission. The former is conservative from a financial perspective, while the latter is open from the perspective of physical industry and economic livelihood. Whether the two different attitudes will lead to conflict will depend on the attitude of the decision makers.
Editor's Note: This article does not change the original intention of the author.