Author: Cai Kailong
If the bitcoin price proves to be manipulated, do you dare to hold it? Does institutional investment dare to vote? Is the regulator reluctant to let ordinary investors join the digital currency investment boom?
A recent study demonstrating the manipulation of bitcoin prices, to be published in the Journal of Finance, the top academic journal in the financial world, has generated a lot of attention and has been widely reported and discussed by The Wall Street Journal, CNBC and Bloomberg.
- The Wall Street Journal: Visa, MasterCard and other companies are rethinking participation in Libra
- "Received" game? BTC early investors have already left the market with high prices
- Babbitt Column | Blockchain Project Governance, Rules and Influence
- Ethereum 2.0 VS Polkadot, choose Vitalik or Gavin wood?
- USDT, DAI, Libra, do we really need so many stable coins?
- Zhejiang Provincial Party Committee Secretary: Strive to become the leader of the development of blockchain