Author: Cai Kailong
If the bitcoin price proves to be manipulated, do you dare to hold it? Does institutional investment dare to vote? Is the regulator reluctant to let ordinary investors join the digital currency investment boom?
A recent study demonstrating the manipulation of bitcoin prices, to be published in the Journal of Finance, the top academic journal in the financial world, has generated a lot of attention and has been widely reported and discussed by The Wall Street Journal, CNBC and Bloomberg.
- I spent $5,000 to buy options and bet on bitcoin to 350,000.
- Technical Guide | Teach you to discuss Wasm contract development
- CGTN Tracks and Reports World Blockchain Conference·Wuzhen: China will be the frontier of blockchain technology development
- Babbitt column | 4 angles, understanding the meaning of blockchain to real life
- Why is Bitcoin unrepeatable?
- 13 countries, the United States, China and other 13 countries cryptocurrency supervision pattern