On November 8th, the “2019 World Blockchain Conference·Wuzhen” hosted by Babbitt was officially opened. The conference gathered more than 100 global blockchains, digital assets, AI, 5G experts and scholars, and technical geeks. Opinion leaders and founders of popular projects, with the theme of “application unbounded”, explored the application of blockchain, technology frontiers, industry trends and hot issues, and promoted blockchain technology and industrial innovation.
The number of participants in the conference is expected to exceed 4,000, and the collision of thoughts and the beauty of Wuzhen are equally pleasing.
- Wuzhen·Conflux CTO Wu Ming: Making the “impossible triangle” of the public chain possible
- Wuzhen·Tao Rongzhen: The United States fully dominates the blockchain world, and the state attaches importance to China’s opportunities.
- Wuzhen, Babbitt CTO Jin Lei: Open up the power to stop the lake and promote the industrial blockchain to accelerate
- Wu Zhenqun, CEO of Wuzhen·Zhi block network: Formulate an equality mechanism to improve the high availability of blockchain and make everyone mine at home
- Wuzhen·Yuandao: “5G*blockchain” will create more than tens of billions of encrypted digital assets
- Li Bin, CEO of Wuzhen·International Cultural Chain: Opportunities and Reflections on Chinese Cultural Digital Asset Chain
CGTN (China International Television), a new international communication agency under CCTV, today reported on the conference.
CGTN mentioned in the report:
“Reputed scholars and developers have come to Wuzhen to discuss the blockchain and the future of this technology in the Chinese market.”
The blockchain was also briefly explained in the report. It is pointed out that the blockchain technology includes a large number of application scenarios such as finance, games, communication, etc., which can greatly improve security and convenience, but it takes two to three years to integrate into daily life.
In an interview with CGTN, senior director of Ant Financial, Li Jieli, said that many countries are competing on the blockchain, and China is at the forefront of development.
“Multiple countries and regions including the United States, Japan, Europe, and Singapore have competed on the blockchain. Many countries have invested heavily in this area. China’s Internet penetration is high, and Ant Financial And companies like Alibaba, we are also increasing our investment in this area. We believe that we are at the forefront of this technology development."
Top Network co-founder Noah Wang also agrees with this view. He told CGTN that in one to two years, China can dominate the blockchain sector.
On October 25th, Xi Jinping, the general secretary of the CPC Central Committee, proposed to use the blockchain as an important breakthrough for independent innovation of core technologies, clarify the main direction, increase investment, focus on a number of key core technologies, and accelerate the promotion of blockchain technology and industry. Innovation and development.
CGTN said that the ambitions of Chinese entrepreneurs and developers have been rekindled.
After the end of the day's agenda, many people said that the event coincided with the time. Practitioners, enthusiasts, and supporters will jointly welcome and promote the beginning of the blockchain technology wave, and will ultimately provide valuable ideas and plans for industry innovation and compliance development.
Good night Wuzhen, we will continue tomorrow!