Beijing News reporter Zhang Siyuan
Source: Beijing News
The Beijing News (Reporter Zhang Siyuan) The Chinese Academy of Sciences Dean Bai Chunli proposed on November 12th at the "Financial" Annual Meeting 2020, the blockchain electronic invoice application blockchain technology construction training network can truly realize the transaction is invoicing, Greatly reduce the cost of tax collection and management, effectively solve the tampering of data, report more than one vote, and solve the problem of tax evasion and tax evasion.
- Coinbase: Safer to ASIC-friendly PoW coins, anti-ASIC will only lead to mining centering
- Babbitt live | I heard these "different" views at a conference attended by more than 100 blockchain investors
- Market analysis on November 22: The downward trend of BTC has basically been clear or the market is low
- Policy reshuffle is intensified: the crisis and new life of virtual currency exchanges
- QKL123 market analysis | "The first block of the blockchain" breaks; Bitcoin is at risk (1122)
- Forbes: Will the IRS Kill Cryptocurrency Trading
It is reported that on October 30, Shenzhen City Blockchain electronic invoices have exceeded 10 million invoices, which is another milestone since the birth of the first blockchain electronic invoices in Shenzhen in August 2018.
Bai Chunli pointed out that the advantage of blockchain electronic invoices is that they are used on demand, and there is no need to regularly purchase invoices from the tax bureau, which greatly reduces the workload of the company's taxpayers and improves work efficiency. In addition, free ticketing also allows companies to reduce additional financial costs. When users shop on the platform, they can apply for invoicing themselves.
Bai Chunli introduced that blockchain technology is an integrated application of storage, peer-to-peer transmission, consensus mechanism, encryption algorithm, etc., which can realize the transparency of information. It is characterized by non-tampering, unforgeability, traceability, and no need for endorsement by a third party. In his view, the wide application of blockchain technology will significantly reduce the operating costs of the entire society and improve operational efficiency.
“In terms of supply chain management, blockchain technology guarantees traceability of transactions, and data cannot be tampered with, which can effectively avoid transaction disputes and improve overall operational efficiency.”