Recently, the net news said that the People's Bank of China has issued legal digital currency, and some organizations have used the name of the People's Bank to trade the relevant digital products on the digital asset trading platform with “DC/EP” or “DCEP”. The relevant information is hereby announced as follows
1. The People's Bank of China has not issued legal digital currency (DC/EP) and has not authorized any asset trading platform to conduct transactions. The People's Bank of China has been studying the legal digital currency since 2014 and is still in the process of research and testing. The market transactions "DC/EP" or "DCEP" are illegally set digital currency, and the legal digital currency issuance time is inaccurate.
Second, the current network of so-called legal digital currency issuance, and individual institutions fraudulently launching "DC/EP" or "DCEP" on the asset trading platform in the name of the People's Bank of China, may involve fraud and pyramid schemes, and ask the general public to raise risks. Consciousness, unbiased and credulous, to prevent damage to interests.
- Entrepreneurship + | "Tongzheng + brand equity", how does the mainland China bring new traffic to the catering industry?
- Babbitt column | 4 angles, understanding the meaning of blockchain to real life
- Viewpoint | Why decentralized banks will take over the traditional financial ecology?
- PwC encryption investment report: Eurasian UP, US DOWN
- Report | Uncovering the currency circle to quantify team operations
- Deputy Director of the Institute of Finance of the Development Research Center of the State Council: Opportunities and Challenges of Digital Currency
People's Bank of China
November 13, 2019
(Source: People's Bank of China)