Editor's Note: The original title is "Ethereum Foundation: ETHEREUM STUDIO officially launched"
Ethereum Studio is officially online!
- SIBC Lands in Qiantang New District, Hangzhou, Builds Asian Blockchain Project Bridgehead
- Wang Donglin, founder of Wuzhen·YottaChain: catching up with IPFS, China leads the storage chain
- Tucao: What are the three major card chain tours?
- How much BTC does Satoshi Nakamoto have, and where are they placed?
- Blockchain Blue Book Release: 28,000 blockchain companies nationwide, 25,000 are issued
- Can Ethereum go to the high-speed development of centralization finance, can it trigger the next round of blockchain bull market?
The goal of Ethereum Studio is to enable developers to build on Ethereum in a matter of minutes and to minimize obstacles as much as possible. Users can use Studio to:
- Write and test smart contracts in the browser
- Connect smart contracts to front-end web applications
- Guide the app through three template tutorials
- One-click sharing project
In addition to Studio itself, we've added a new "Getting Started" entry page to the developer section. For developers, this new landing page is more friendly to beginners, providing a introduction to Studio and links to other web-based learning experiences.
The role of Studio is not to replace Ethereum's existing extensive web-based learning experience, nor to compete with it. Instead, we want Studio to be the first step to attracting developers and then provide them with other learning resources, tools, or activities to continue their Ethereum journey.
We worked with Superblocks to develop Ethereum Studio. Here, we are grateful for the hard work of Superblocks! Thanks also to every contributor who made the Ethereum Studio project possible: Andreas Wallendahl, Chris Ward, Robbie Bent, Martin Tellechea, and participants who provided feedback and suggestions.
Ethereum Studio is completely open source and all the code can be found here . We will continue to improve Studio and have plans to optimize for version 1.1. If you want to get involved, click here to find out! If you would like to provide feedback, please fill out this short survey .
Website user role reorganization
- Individual: ETH individual holders, users and community members;
- Developer: Developer or any user interested in Ethereum technology;
- Business: Companies, businesses, and other organizations that want to learn how to use Ethereum to benefit.
This simplified form of organization covers almost all of the users we considered in our research. Currently, this is just a reorganization of existing content, but it provides us with the basis for future expansion of the site.
In the next few weeks, we will also publish a research report as the basis for our restructuring. We hope to have a reference to the community and propose improvements.
Participation in website construction rewards
We expect to open more bounty projects for the Ethereum.org website in the future. Please pay attention to the @ethdotorg Twitter account for project release information.
What to do next?
- Website design improvements and adjustments to introduce a consistent design system for new pages;
- Introduce new resources to provide a better community experience for new and existing users;
- Share our user role research report;
- Translate third-party resources;
- More work.