This week, the blockchain privacy computing platform Oasis Network announced the official launch of the public test network. This means that anyone can now set up a node on the network and start testing the network.
Over the next few months, Oasis Labs will add more functionality to the public test network to test these network features before the main network starts. This will help the network conduct stress testing, ensure stability, and test some Staking and commissioning incentives specifically designed for the network. At the same time, Oasis Labs will launch the Staking competition, The Quest , in December to motivate more people to participate in the network.
- Ban cryptocurrency payments? Even Russia ’s own officials find it difficult
- Blockchain Security Science: Witch Attack
- 2019 World Blockchain Conference • Wuzhen 2nd Day Golden Sentence Collection
- The US Internal Revenue Service finally started on the Bitcoin ATM machine.
- Monthly News | September global blockchain private equity financing projects fell by 39% from the previous month, the Chinese and American markets cooled sharply
- Getting started with blockchain | What is the difference between cryptocurrency investment and speculation? How to make both fish and bear's paw
In this Staking competition , the Oasis Foundation plans to allocate 1% of the total tokens to reward contest winners and outstanding community participants, and to contribute to developers who are committed to contributing to the network. In addition, this competition hopes that everyone involved in the network will have a reward, and will provide some rewards to the top 30 nodes joining the network and participating in the Staing competition as well as participants participating in the competition.
Oasis Labs was founded by Professor Dawn Song, Professor Song Xiaodong, a professor of computer science at the University of California, Berkeley, to address the pain, performance, security, and privacy of the current blockchain. In July last year, Oasis Labs received $45 million in financing, including a16z crypto, sorghum capital, coin incubator, Foundation Capital, Metastable, Pantera and Polychain, and Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam participated in the investment in his personal capacity.
After the private test online line in 2018, Oasis Network has since experienced two versions of the developer network (Oasis Devnet 1.0 & 2.0), added the Oasis SDK, and officially released this week after the end of the bug bonus event (Bug Bounty) Test network. By the end of the staking competition, the Oasis Network is about to usher in its next milestone – the main phase of the first phase (Mainnet Phase 1).