In November 14th, Babbitt news, blockchain analysis company Messari announced that it has completed the $4 million financing led by Uncork Capital. Other investors include Anthemis Group, Blockchain Capital, CoinFund, Danhua Capital, Fabric Ventures, Distribution. Top investors in the industry, including Semantic Ventures, Underscore VC, Coinbase Ventures and Balaji Srinivasan.
(Image courtesy of pexels.com)
- Long Baitao Recommended | Cash and Digital Currency in the Eyes of the Central Bank
- Guangming Daily: "Blockchain" is not so profound, it is actually around us
- QKL123 market analysis | Bitcoin computing power breaks 100 EH/s, Ethereum is accepted by BitPay (0917)
- Discussion: Will blockchain technology be a fake terminator?
- Technical Guide | Understanding Zk-stark for Zero Knowledge Proof Algorithm
- The altcoin season is coming soon? May be back light, beware of falling
It is reported that Messari intends to invest the funds raised into the automation process of its data reception, while expanding the analytical products provided to cryptocurrency professionals.
Messari co-founder and CEO Ryan Selkis said in a statement "One of the toughest problems in the industry today is self-regulation of emerging asset classes and the provision of accurate and timely data to investors with different compliance requirements."
Uncork Capital, the founder of this round of financing, whose founder Jeff Clavier will join the board of Messari, said:
“The Ryan and Messari teams are building the infrastructure that is currently lacking in the encryption ecosystem. If cryptocurrency is to become a mainstream asset class, it needs to be transparent and high-quality data. The Messari team is the pioneer of the industry, it is unstable in one place. And a strong shovel business has been established in the unpredictable market."
Messari also announced that in addition to summarizing the disclosure and quantitative data of hundreds of tokens, the company has introduced a variety of compliance tools for the global fund, exchange and brokerage markets that invest in cryptocurrencies.