Shanghai will complete the work on the virtual currency trading venue before November 22
Source: China Securities Journal · China Securities Network
The China Securities Journal reporter was informed that the Shanghai Financial Stability Joint Office and the People's Bank of China Shanghai Headquarters Mutual Rehabilitation Office jointly issued the "Notice on Launching the Renovation of Virtual Currency Trading Places" (hereinafter referred to as the "Notice") on November 14. .
The notice pointed out that with the promotion and promotion of blockchain technology in the near future, virtual currency speculation has shown signs of rising. In order to prevent the resurgence of resurgence, according to the relevant arrangements of the National Mutual Remediation Office, the district rectification offices are required to explore the following virtual currency-related activities within the jurisdiction: Organize virtual currency transactions in China; secondly, issue virtual currency in the form of “XX coins” and “XX chain” on the grounds of “blockchain application scenarios, etc., raise funds or virtual currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum; It provides services such as promotion, drainage, agency trading, etc. for ICO projects and virtual currency trading platforms registered overseas.
The notice pointed out that it is necessary to complete the mapping work before November 22nd. Once the Internet companies engaged in the above-mentioned virtual currency related activities are found, they will immediately submit them to the Shanghai Financial Stability Joint Office (the Municipal Local Financial Supervision Bureau) and the Shanghai Headquarters of the People's Bank of China. Immediately rectify and quit, play early and play small.
- Bitcoin: the beneficiary of the era of wealth transfer
- The BRICS intends to create a single cryptocurrency for payment and settlement between member states
- Jimmy Song: I want to treat every kind of competitive currency as a scam.
We will continue to update Blocking; if you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us!
Was this article helpful?
93 out of 132 found this helpful
- Viewpoint | On State Rent and Stateless Ethereum
- Starting from the bottom of the card currency: the world's wealth of 36 billion, members were arrested one after another, Chinese believers are still
- Beginner's Guide | Why choose a highly liquid exchange?
- QKL123 market analysis | For the central bank digital currency, what is the country's intention? (1115)
- Is ransomware causing bitcoin to skyrocket? Seems to be really related
- Babbitt column | Before the release of dividends and opportunities, the blockchain industry will usher in a strong supervision
- BTC has repeatedly tested key support areas, and short-term bullish resistance is weak