Author: Xiu MU
Source: than push bitpush.news
- Jingdong released a blockchain technology and application panorama, first disclosed the 2020 strategy
- Wuzhen·Zhu Xi, Da Yu, Zhang Li, Dominic on Wuzhen, who is the future of POW and POS?
- Analysis | How will fragmentation technology achieve blockchain expansion?
- US SEC Chairman: Will not change securities regulations for cryptocurrencies, nor will it prevent cryptocurrency development
- The blockchain has completely detonated the Chinese stock market and the currency market. How long can the magic continue?
- State-owned enterprises enter! Blockchain application progress has exceeded 50 during the year
In an official blog post, it stated that the Libra Association has been working at an alarming rate to build a global developer community and support its technology infrastructure.
The organization encourages developers to test Libra network functionality through a test network by providing a detailed technical roadmap to everyone. Since the launch of the test network on September 17, 51,000 transactions have been recorded.
The Libra Association also simplifies the way developers work with Libra project teams by integrating the online developer community, GitHub projects, and CLA processes, allowing developers to focus more on building projects. Developers of all backgrounds and skill levels are starting to use the Libra network by continuously publishing documentation and technology blogs. Discover and fix bugs faster by launching a bug reward program.
Since the launch of the test network, 34 projects have been produced, including 10 wallets, 11 blockchain browsers, 2 IDEs, 1 API, and 11 clients.
According to the Libra Association, the success of the project lies in supporting its extended community. In order to get more people involved, it held a Libra core summit with members of the Libra Association technical team. This is the first step in a collaborative development plan between Libra Core and Move. In the future, it intends to continue to host events for all developers to discuss issues, challenges and opportunities in the Libra ecosystem.
The test network has deployed seven nodes. For organizations that do not have a technical team to implement the nodes, the association is developing a strategy to support deployment after the completion of the Libra core feature set in 2020. The association plans to deploy 100 nodes on the main network.
Reprinted must indicate the source.
Disclaimer: It is only the author's point of view and does not constitute investment advice. Investment is risky and at your own risk.