Baidu Index: Blockchain search index fell by 35% in the past 7 days

According to the Baidu Index data, the overall daily average of the Bitcoin search index for the past 7 days (November 9th – November 15th) was 23,406, an overall increase of 28% year-on-year, the overall chain fell by 11%, and mobile increased by 39%. The mobile chain decreased by 4%. The overall daily average of the blockchain search index was 20,425, up 191% year-on-year, and the overall chain was down 35%. Mobile growth was 196% year-on-year and mobile growth was 36%.