Soaring! Looking at the changes in the market value of cryptocurrency in 2013-2019 from the video
It’s amazing how fast the cryptocurrency industry has grown in just a decade and the top ten market replacement rates.
Six years ago, the top ten cryptocurrencies by market capitalization have been replaced countless times, and new investors are almost unaware of the old coins that once had a top ten market value.
In this unique video, you can see the wind and rain of the cryptocurrency market in the past six years.
Market value soared
First, just look at the ever-changing scales on the chart. Starting with a total market capitalization of $1.5 billion in 2013, the total market value of all cryptocurrencies will increase significantly in the next few years, reaching nearly $16 billion in November 2013, and then Really took off in 2017, reaching a record high of $800 billion in the peak of the bull market in December 2017.
- Inflation rate soared to the highest in four years, Brazilian bitcoin trading volume continues to rise
- Exchange + OTC, Venezuelans start buying and selling coins
- How to understand the economic incentives of Ethereum 2.0?
Bitcoin always stays ahead
From the video we can see that there is a very obvious feature that Bitcoin has a huge advantage over competitors' altcoin. As can be seen from the visualization, in general, the dominant position of Bitcoin has actually slowly subsided since 2013, reaching a low point in January 2018. Interestingly, Ethereum and Bitcoin are closest on June 13, 2017. When the market value of Ethereum exceeded $38 billion, Bitcoin value exceeded $44 billion. However, after the counterattack ceased to exist, ETH never surpassed BTC in terms of market value.
XRP and Litecoin and Ethereum
It is also very interesting to watch XRP and LTC and ETH compete for the dominance of the top altcoin. In the three-way struggle between 2013 and 2017, Ruibo made great progress in 2017. Because of its huge popularity and wide recognition, its price climbed from US$0.0065 in 2017 and closed at US$1.98. ! Since Ethereum really took off in 2016, the competition between Ethereum and XRP has become even more intense. However, in 2017 and 2018, XRP repeatedly defeated the second place in the ETH's listing value. Earlier this year, ETH prices fell sharply.
Another currency worth noting is the substantial increase in the currency. Since its launch in 2017, the platform currency of the Onan Exchange has quickly entered the top 10 rankings in 2019. As the only bargaining chip for the IEO project on its platform Binance Launchpad, the rise of BNB symbolizes a new trend in IEO (initial trading products), one of the most watched trends in 2019. There is no doubt that the top ten cryptocurrency by market capitalization will be renewed in 2025, but Bitcoin does seem to retain its leading position.
- Using nuclear power to dig bitcoin, Belarus may be the first
- Korean or Korean? Bittrex Dreams New York
- Babbitt column | Cai Weide: The rise of the blockchain industry, this time is true, but is there any regulatory preparation?
- Getting started with blockchain | What is the difference between Bitcoin and Q coins?
- The overall structure and process of Wanchain Galaxy Consensus Exploration
- Why is Bakkt started repeatedly? CFTC Chairman Giancarlo talks about the reasons for his resistance
- Bitcoin broke through $5,500 because the largest brokerage in the US is testing BTC transactions?