1. Commodity anti-counterfeiting has always been an important issue related to national economy and people's livelihood. China began to solve the problem of anti-counterfeiting of commodities as early as 30 years ago. From 1990 to the date when more complete data were available, the number of patent applications for product anti-counterfeiting in China has generally continued to increase. As of November 2019, the number of applications for anti-counterfeiting patents in China this year reached 1,756.
2. Since October 24, 2019, the country has emphasized that the integrated application of blockchain technology plays an important role in new technological innovations and industrial changes. The application of blockchain in traditional fields has become close to many corporate organizations and individuals. Direction of attention.
- After the market value shrinks by 80%, Overstock.com calls the blockchain gambling
- Opinion: On the three major reasons for government cryptocurrency to replace banknotes
- The first strand of the blockchain: Jia Nan Zhi Zhi turned gorgeous on Nasdaq
- What are the threats to Bitcoin?
- Opinion | Why do I believe Ethereum and Bitcoin are the two most important cryptocurrencies
- Babbitt Column | Blockchain Project Governance, Rules and Influence
3. Of the 500 registered items of the two batches of domestic blockchain information service filing lists released by the State Internet Information Office of China in March and October 2019, a total of 26 items related to the traceability category of commodity security (not mentioned in this article) (22 copyright categories), accounting for 35% of the total number of filings. Among them, there are 5 projects focusing on the direction of food safety (agricultural products), far exceeding other categories such as branded goods, jewelry and jadeware.
4. This report introduces the application of blockchain in the fields of food (agricultural products), branded goods, tobacco, wine, jewelry and jade, etc. It also traces the origin of commodities in the JDZ and Ant Financial blockchains that have developed well in recent years. The application on anti-counterfeiting is introduced and the information is summarized.