Baidu Index: Blockchain search index as a whole decreased by 19% in the past 7 days

According to Baidu index data, the overall daily average of the Bitcoin search index for the past 7 days (December 01-December 07) is 26697, and the mobile daily average is 25329. The overall daily decline is 26%, the overall decline is 19%, and the mobile decline 21%, mobile chain down 20%. The overall daily average of the Blockchain Search Index is 11813, and the daily average of mobile is 7954, which is an overall increase of 52% year-on-year, the overall decline of 2%, the mobile increase of 54%, and the mobile decrease of 13%.