Data show that after the Ethereum Istanbul hard fork, 96.4% of nodes have completed the upgrade

According to ethernodes.org, as of 15:30 today, 96.4% of the Ethereum nodes have been updated, and the remaining 3.6% of the nodes have not yet been upgraded. Among them, 96% of Geth client nodes, 100% of Parity, besu, and nethermind client nodes have been upgraded.