Author: Liang CHE
According to Bakkt's official website, cash-settlement Bitcoin futures contracts (Bakkt ™ Bitcoin (USD) Cash Settled Monthly Futures) and Bakkt Bitcoin monthly futures options contracts (Options on Bakkt ™ Bitcoin (USD) Monthly Futures) on December 9th Singapore, London and New York have started trading.
- If we are optimistic about the blockchain, we should also believe in the future of cryptocurrency.
- Bitcoin fell below the 8000 mark, can the spot be admitted?
- More than the original in Wuzhen, waiting for you to come to the appointment
- SpaceX also engages in IEO? Musk is forced
- Blockchain emerges like a tiger? Thoughts on the Fourth Wealth Mania
- One after another, the Unicorn IPO has a blockchain blessing.
Cash-settled monthly Bitcoin futures contracts will be listed on ICE Futures Singapore and settled by ICE Clear Singapore, both of which are regulated by the country's central bank, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). Cash-settled Bitcoin futures contracts will be settled at the price of Bakkt's physically settled Bitcoin futures contracts launched in the United States. The contract size is 1 Bitcoin and is settled in USD.
Bakkt's Bitcoin options product is based on its monthly Bitcoin futures. On Monday, crypto exchange OKEx also announced that it will launch bitcoin options trading on December 27, after the CME Group announced that it would launch bitcoin options on January 13, 2020.
Last week, Georgia Governor Brian Kemp officially appointed Bakkt CEO Kelly Loeffler as a U.S. senator. Loeffler will take office on January 1, 2020, and it is unclear whether her successor, Adam White's current chief operating officer, Adam White, will likely be Bakkt's CEO after Loeffler's new role.